6 | The Heist

(Heather's POV)
| Carlos and Jay's Room |

Mal, Evie, and I entered the boy's dorm and upon doing so Jay took out a bag and threw it on his bed

Mal, Evie, and I entered the boy's dorm and upon doing so Jay took out a bag and threw it on his bed., making Carlos jump.

"Whoo! Whoa!" Carlos exclaims "Ah! Whoa!"

"Jay!" Jay turns around to us "What in Hades name are you doing?"

"It's called.." He took out the contents of the bag revealing a phone like the one Alice gave me, and a few pieces of jewelry "Stealing"

"Okay.." Mal joins "What's the point?"

"Well, Mal" Jay took the phone and pointed it at Mal "It's like buying whatever I want, except it's free"

"Okay. So, you could do that" Mal rolls her eyes and made her way at the center table "Or you could leave all of this here and pick it up when we take over the world"

"You sound just like your mom" Evie states.

Mal turns to Evie with a smile.

"Thank you" Mal replies.

"Die, suckers!" Carlos exclaims. "Jay, come check this thing out. Man, It's awesome."

Carlos gave Jay the joysticks and started swinging it around and eventually started playing.

An unpleased Mal drops her spellbook at the table making me and Evie look at her Questionally

"Guys!" Mal calls out. "Do I have to remind you what we're all here for?"

"Fairy Godmother" Jay replies while still playing with the game. " blah, blah, blah. Magic wand, blah, blah, blah."

A now angered Mal slammed, her hands at the table, now making the boys take their attention from the game to her.

"This is our one chance to prove ourselves to our parents" She explains, " To prove that we are evil and vicious and ruthless and cruel. Yeah?"

"Yeah.." We all replied.

"Evie, mirror me." Evie took her Mother's Mirror from her bag and took it to her hand.

"Mirror, mirror on the.." Evie starts. "in my hand, where is fairy godmother's wand... stand?"