2 | Royal Proclamation

Once upon a time.

Long, Long ago...

Well, more like twenty years ago

Belle married Beast alongside Snow White and Florian, in front of six thousand of their closest personal friends.

Big cake.

Yeah, so instead of a honeymoon, Beast and Florian united all kingdoms and got themselves elected Kings of the United States of Auradon.

They rounded up all the villains and sidekicks... basically all the really interesting people...

And he booted them off to the Isle of the Lost with a magical barrier to keep them there.

This is my hood. No magic. No wi-fi.

No way out.

Or so I thought.

Hang on, you're about to meet us. But first this happened.

(3rd Person POV)
| Finn and Ben's Dorm room|

The two princes were currently getting fitted by a known royal tailor, for their uniform for the coronation

Yes... The Coronation, currently the biggest and most awaited event of Auradon. People talking and gossiping about it left and right. It was the only thing the people of Auradon are focusing. Except for the two individuals

"You think they'll say yes?" Ben asks "I mean you know how our dads are"

"I know they will. I mean, but.. they don't call your dad Beast for nothing, right?" Finn states, making Ben laugh "Let's just hope that they'll listen, ok?"

"Ok" Ben responds. Then the door opens, revealing The ruling Kings and Queens of Auradon.

"Ohh, there they are!" King Florian exclaims "The future kings of Auradon. My, my how time goes so fast. I remember when you first held a sword."

"Hi dad" Finn greets.

"Right?" Beast agrees, Interrupting Finn "I mean how are you two going to be crowned kings next month? I mean you two are just a baby!"

"They're turning 16, dear" Belle remarks.

"Hi pops" Ben also greets, but was also ignored by his father.

"16? That's far too young to be a crowned kings" Beast states "I didn't make a good decision until I was at least 42"

"Beast, you married your wife at 28" Snow calls out.