1 | The Prince

(Queen Snow White's POV)
| Charmington Castle |
He's beautiful, very beautiful. Even though it has been a few months since his birth, I still couldn't believe it. A son the gods have blessed me with a son, My little Prince.

"He looks a lot like you." I said to my husband "Charming just like his father, and hopefully just as a good man as well."

"Yes, yes indeed" Florian responded, "But hopefully not as problematic as you were."

"Oh shush, I was young back then." I stated "And besides everything is different now"

"Yes it is and I agree hopefully he'll be a good man but also a good king, when he grows up" Florian states while making his way to the crib "For us, for The people of Auradon, and most of all, for his Family"

"But for now..." Snow White interrupted "He will be our normal little prince"

"Yes, yes.." Florian stared at his wife, then to his son "Our little Finn.."

12 years later
| Auroria Castle |

"Thank you for welcoming us today, Aurora," I said making the queen smile "Oh please, it is nothing besides Audrey hasn't seen the boys for so long"

"The same thing for Ben" Belle states "Practically dragged us here"

"Chad as well" And by that, the four women laughed, and talk for some time, until a staff interrupts.

"Your Majesties, King Beast and King Florian is requesting for Queen Snow and Queen Belle to join them at the Royal Paddock"

(King Florian's POV)
| Royal Paddock |

"Come on Ben!" Finn shouts as he passes the two princes with his animal companions "You can do it"

"I'm trying!" Ben responds while calming his very own horse "You alright Chad?"

"Barely." Chad said while shivering, as he sits atop his horse "How does he make it so easy?"

— —

"My, my your boy has a gift, Florian" Philip states "At many things, I may say"

"He does, doesn't he?" I replied, "He even wants to learn to fence now. He says he wants to be able to defend himself and others. And even wants to join council meetings if there is one"

"Really? At 11?" I nodded "My.. the gods really did give your boy a gift, huh?"

"A gift fitting for a King" Charming joins, "Ben, might not have that kind gift but I believe he has the heart for it and the patience to learn"

"Yes, I think so as well" Beast joins "After all, they are their mothers' son"

The four men chatted for a moment until one of the workers of Auroria interrupts.

"Your Majesties, The Queens of Auradon" A butler informed.

"Ah! Yes, bring them in." Beast answers, and I looked at the two confused faces of The kings of Cinderallasburg and Auroria.

"Charming, Phillip can you give us a moment please?" I asked, they both nodded and bowed upon exiting.

"Now what would you like to discuss that cost us some girl time?" Snow asks with Belle at tow,

"Yes I would like to know as well"

"Well we decided for some time" Beast starts "And I think it's your time to take opinion about it"

"Well, what is it?" Belle asks, and I gave her the papers, as she reads the more her eyebrows furrow.

"We think Ben and Finn should be coronated at 16.."

"16?"  Belle looked questionable "No! I will not allow it"

"Please dear.." Beast soothes "It would be best for not just them but the people as well"

"To bring them to even more stress?" Snow retaliates, "That will do more harm than good especially at such a young age. Surely there is an explicit explanation for this Florian?"

"To prepare them," I said, looking towards the children "To prepare them to the pressure of being Kings. To teach them how to manage them, humanely as possible"

"If Merlin forbid... Evil comes to its toll again. they will learn how to Rule, Overcome and even save everyone together"

"But they're too young.." Belle states "Even if what you say is true, it's still too young to learn such a thing"

"The younger the better, Belle. And you know that" I explained "They'll be challenged by the stress, but when the time comes the crowns are placed in their heads. They'll learn the true lesson behind those challenges"

"Even Finn is asking to come to council meetings now" I continued "If Finn is coming why not Ben?"

"So now what do you think?" I asked, looking back at my fellow King and The Queens of Auradon

"Well.." Belle starts "I guess it's better to be safe than sorry"

Snow stood up with a drink at hand.

"For the future?" Snow cheered.

"For the future" We all chorused, with a drink at hand.  And cheered for the future.

——
Finn's Horse: Ash

Finn's Puppy: Bailey