13 | The Coronation

(3rd Person POV)
| Auradon Cathedral |

"At last, here we are, broadcasting live from the coronation where Prince Benjamin and Prince Finley will soon be crowned kings!" Red, Blue, and Yellow flowers were seen as the Royal Carriage was shown on the screen with the four waving through th...

"At last, here we are, broadcasting live from the coronation where Prince Benjamin and Prince Finley will soon be crowned kings!" Red, Blue, and Yellow flowers were seen as the Royal Carriage was shown on the screen with the four waving through the crowd. "I'm Nancy Tremaine, bringing you up to the second coverage of Who's Fairest of Them All.."

"Don't be nervous" Ben mutters to Mal, as they wave and the crowd roars. "All you have to do is sit there and look beautiful. No problem there."

"Thank you," Mal responds. She looked at Heather with a knowing look as she nods towards their interlocked hands with Finn who's waving through the crowd.

Heather nods to her as she took Finn's attention and Mal take Ben's.

"Hey" Heather calls out making the boys look at her. "Mal and I have something for you guys"

"Really?" He asks, she nods as she reveals a red box with Mal holding a blue one. "Ohh Heather... you didn't have to."

"But I wanted to." She states whilst looking at him holding the box.

"Yeah. It's just for later, you know when you guys need strength." Mal spoke. "Some carbs to keep up your energy."

"Always thinking..." Ben thought out loud. "But I don't think we can wait."

"Wai-"

"Cheers." Finn and Ben took a bite of the brownie while Heather and Mal look at them at anticipation.

"Mm. Mm... Mm!" Ben moans in delight. "This is really good!"

"Agreed." Finn nods.

"So do you guys.." Heather starts, making Finn look at her once again. "Do you guys feel okay?"

"You bet" Ben answers.

"Would you guys say that you're still in... that..." Mal stutters. "that you guys have very strong feelings for us?"

"I'm not sure." Finn states. "I mean, let's give the anti-love potion a few minutes to take effect."

"Oh" Heather whispers but then the realization came and looked at Finn. "Wait, What?!"

The two princes laughed at the two girls' confused faces as the two girls look each other at confusion.

"You guys knew?" Mal asks, with Finn nodding as a response.

"That you spelled us?" Ben asks in return. "Yeah, we knew.."

"Since when?"

"Since our first date." Ben answers. "Your spell washed away in the Enchanted Lake."

"And after your date.." Finn continues. "Ben made me sneak out during lights out and took a swim at the said lake."

"Wait..." Heather interrupts making Finn look at her. "What you said back in Family day was faked?"