4 | The Arrival

(Finn's POV)
| Auradon Prep |
After days and days, of preparations and convincing, it was finally time.

"Are you ready?" I asked Ari, who was reviewing the plans for family day.

"Ready as I will ever be.." Ari replied, then checked at the band members "And besides what could possibly go wrong?"

— —

(3rd Person POV)

The two made their way to the front of the castle, meeting up with Ben, Audrey, and Fairy Godmother

"Ahh, finally." FG says, "We were being to think you, won't make it"

"Won't miss this for anything, FG" Ari replies, "Right, Finn?"

The boy nodded in response, and stood in the middle between Ben and Ari, with FG at the front, and Audrey beside Ben.

"There they are.." Ben pointed, clearly excited making Audrey fake a smile.

The limo finally arrived back from the isle, the door opened, revealing two wrestling boys.

"Oh! Ah! Ow! Stop!" The White-haired one exclaims, "You got everything else! Why do you want whatever this is?"

"Cause you want it!" That long-haired one replies. While the two continued rambling three girls emerged from the limo, catching the eyes of the two princes.

"Guys, guys, guys! We have an audience" The purple-haired states, The two boys froze as the purpled-haired girl pointed at us.

"Just cleaning up." Jay, explains while getting up on his feet. Carlos, on the other hand, stayed frozen to the ground. Jay seems to notice it, and looked at the white-haired boy and muttered "Get up"

"Leave it as you found it" FG sang, clearly seeing the cause of the ramble "And by that I mean leave it"

Once the boys threw everything in the back of the limo, Jay walked up to Audrey with a smile.

"Hello foxy, the name Jay" The boy offered his hand but Audrey was having none of it. And Jay seems to notice it making him frown.

"Hi I'm Fairy Godmother" FG greets, "Headmistress here at Auradon Prep"

"Fairy Godmother?" Mal asks, "As in Bibidi-Bobbidi-Boo"

"Bibbidi-bobbidi, you know it" FG confirmed, with a smile.

"Yeah, you know I've always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you appeared out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile," Mal says, making Ari and Finn's brows raise up "And that sparkly wand"