14 | Set it Off

(3rd Person POV)

"It can't be..." Heather mutters lowly, pulling Finn behind her.

"Go away, mother." Mal orders as she gazes upon her mother.

The sound of her cackle filled the hall as a shiver runs to everyone's spine as the Mistress of Evil points at her daughter.

"She's funny. Oh! I'm so..." Maleficent snorts, as she looks at her fully. "You're very funny."

"Here. Wand me." She ordered. "Chop Chop"

"NO!" Ben interjects as King Florian unsheathes his sword with his other arm holding his wife back. Mal immediately throws the wand at Fairy Godmother who wasted no time and started the spell as the audience's gasps were heard.

"Bibbidi-bobbidi-"

"-Boo." Maleficent finished as she ascends her Staff leaving a green glow to everyone in the room making everyone frozen except The Children of the Isle and the Mistress of Evil herself.

"Psych" Maleficent snorts.

"Ooh. Ooh," Maleficent made her way to the now Frozen Beast taking his glasses as she came close. "In another time, in another time."

"Ow! Oh. Oh, no." She took the Magic Wand from the Fairy Godmother, stopping upon doing so. "Someone needs to pluck their nose hairs."

"Stop it!" Heather shouts as she gets pulled back by Jay. Only to be earned by shushing motion from her Godmother.

"Where shall we begin? I know." She looks at the group of five. "Why don't we start by getting rid of this?"

Mal gasps as the ring on her finger suddenly slips off her finger onto to wand itself.

"Perfect fit!"

Maleficent made her way down the platform stopping upon reaching Belle and Ben.

"Falling in love is weak..." She tilts Ben's crown as she lectured. "And ridiculous. It's not what you want."

"You don't know what I want!" Mal interposed, earning a confused glance from Maleficent. "Mom, have you ever once asked me what I want?"

"I'm not you-"

"-Oh, obviously." Maleficent cuts in once more. " I've had years and years and years and... Years of practice being evil. You'll get there."

"No. I will not." Mal interrupts. "And I really wish that you had never gotten there yourself."

"Love is not weak or ridiculous." Heather continues making Maleficent look at her goddaughter. Whilst her gaze was in the tall black-haired boy behind her. "It's actually really amazing."

"I know one thing, young ladies." Maleficent sneered. "You have no room for love in your lives!"

Mal's patience was broken. Then looking at her Mother with fear but now was replaced with the look of malice.