10 | Only Us

(3rd Person POV)
| Hallway |

Finn, Herkie, Ari, Alex, and Elle were walking through the halls with Finn helping Elle going through the halls with her wheelchair

"So.." Alex starts, "You did ask her on a date"

"I did but..." Finn sighs, "I don't really know where to take her"

Everyone but Finn laughs with Elle nearly in tears.

"The know-it-all prince.." Elle starts, "Having no clue, because of a girl? I thought that was Herkie's job"

"HEY!" Herkie exclaims, "I'm right here you know?"

"Unfortunately.." Ari whispers, Herkie glares at her in response, and the two start bickering.

"Well, horseback riding is definitely out of the picture" Finn looks down at Elle, ignoring the two bickering redheads. "How about the Enchanted Lake?"

"Ben is already taking Mal there.." Finn answers. "And he conveniently chose to have their date at the same day"

"How about inviting her over dinner?" Herkie suggests,

"Too plain, Mr. Ginger" Ari retorts, "No wonder you don't have a girlfriend"

"Guys... please?" Alex looks at the two. "You aren't helping"

The group went silent as they walk until Elle recalled a certain announcement.

"How about the amusement park?" Elle states, "Rollercoasters, Games, Haunted houses....."

"Uhhh, let's not forget about the Ferris wheel" Alex points out.

Herkie: 🎶
Finny and Heather sitting on a tree

Elle, Ari, and Herkie: 🎶
K-I-S-S-I-N-G

"OK, OK!" Finn interjects, "That's enough, I don't even know why I asked you guys"

"Oh please... you love us." Ari replies, "So the amusement park it is?"

"Sure I guess?" Finn replies. Alex squeals as she claps her hands.

"I'll inform Heather about the location" Alex states and looks at everyone else. "See you guys at lunch?"

"See ya"

— —

(Heather's POV)
| Mal and Evie's Dorm |

(Heather's POV) | Mal and Evie's Dorm |