chapter twenty seven

(izukus pov still)

I run up to katsuki excited from what happened last night. "katsuki katsuki!!" I shouted as i aproached the ash blond. "hey nerd." He said smirking at me. "can't you just call me my nickname?" I pouted remembering the old nickname i used to have. Katsuki smirked as if he had something up his sleeve. "as long as you call me kacchan again deku." He said firmly as i pout again concidering the idea. "alright fine!" I say as todoroki approaches us as well along with kirishima. "hello midoriya, bakugou." He said out formal names which made led me to do an angry pouting face. "what's wrong zuzu?" Kacchan said staring at me. "did you just call him zuzu?" Kirishima asked tilting his head to the side.

"yeah we made a deal, if he calls me kacchan again i would call him his childhood nickname. and he agreed so- you know the rest." Kirishima looked at me as if he was asking if he could call me that as well. "alright fine kirishima you can call me it as well." I give in to his adorable baby shark face. "YES!" He says as i laugh. "also shoto, could you please call me anything else than midoriya? i mean we are all dating now." I say on the verge of pouting again. "then could i call you izuku?" He asked way to politely. "of course!" I say. (a couple minutes later they get their nickname situated)

(in class)

Mr aizawa walked into the room and said he had some news to annouce. "alright class today afo is visiting our class today. he is only coming to say hi to someone. so don't freak out, he has a shock collor on for emergency's"
Everyone was shock to hear a villain was visiting. As we come out of our state of shock we hear a knock on the door. Everyone asks who's going to get it and soon i get annoyed so i go to open the door. I open the door to see a man with white hair and a shock collor around their neck.

"oh, hello izuku." He says in such a friendly tone as if he came to see me. "your just the person i came to see." He says as he walks in.

(tbc)