chapter thirty

"well todoroki and kirishima felt bad that they forgot to meet up with you and wanted to make up for it with a sleep over at your house!" Kacchan said. "how about we go to my other house, kirishima kacchan remember the one you guys went to with me?" I ask and their eyes widen due to the fact we haven't been there for a while and basically forgot about it.

"yeah let's go there" Kirishima says and grabs todoroki's hand and started to lead him to the house while i dragged kacchan by the hand as well. After a couple blocks of running we make it to the house and i unlock the door but i don't open it yet. "um do you really sleep here?" Todoroki asked looking confused at the beat up house. So i just opened the door to reveal a beautiful inside of you look straight you can see the living room where i just recently put a gaming set. If you look to the right a little you see the kitchen where it looked very clean with white walls two ovens, three fridges and many cabnets. Todoroki looked over to the left and saw some boxes. "What's in those boxes?" He asked. I looked over to what he was reffering to. "oh those are just some boxes for stuff i bought recently." I smile at him and walked up the stairs to my bedroom and opened the door for them.

They walked in and looked around for a while while i layed down in my bed resting my head on one of the many pillows i have. They all walk over to my bed and lay down with me we start to cuddle and fall asleep quickly.

The next morning i wake up not wanting to get up so i go back to sleep.

(i only made him not get up cause i'm kinda tired right now sooo yeah that's the end of this chapter. but guys i don't know if i should continue the series i had no goal in the start of this and the guys are already together now so there's nothing else to really do so i might just end it now if you don't want that comment some suggestions cause i need inspiration btw i'm posting these chapters during my month we off cause i really need to know if i should continue)