Chapter Five, I Got In?

Deku's POV~
----------------------------------

I got dragged into Kacchan's room and he threw me on the ground. "Why the hell are you here Deku?" I looked up at him confused. "Your mother want's me to have dinner here?" I said unsure about what's going on. "Why do you ask?" He looked at me for a momemt and turned around and sat on his bed. "Ok but why did you come to my room?" He asked while i got up from the ground. "Because your mom is making dinner and i wanted to chat with you!" He looked at me for a moment then got his phone out and took a picture of me. I blinked. "Why'd you do that Kacchan?" I aske him rubbing my eye's from the pain of the light. He had his light's off at the time. "Sorry." He mumbled almost to himself as he got up and turned on the light. I closed my eye's for a second then opened them. I stared at him. He had no shirt on and some pant's, i blushed and looked away. "Hey nerd." He said fermly. I looked over at him in confusion and looked away at the sight of him with no shirt on. "Y-yes Kacchan?" I asked looking away. "Deku you know it's not nice to look away from people while talking to them." He said in a weird tone. "S-sorry." I looked over at him and smiled he turned away blushing. "Hey!" He turned back around smirking. "What im acting like you.~" He said. I frowned while looked down and thought about this morning. "Hey Kacchan do you think you passed the exam?" He thought for a moment then asked. "Do you think you did?" I smiled. "Of course i did!" I said fake excited. He smiled and said. "Then i did to." I got up and hugged Kacchan. "Thank's for being so nice today." He hugged me back for a second then pushed me away.

Bakugou's POV~
-----------------------------------

I pushed Deku away then heard my mom say it's time for dinner. I walked down stair's into the kitchen and sat down in the ferthest seat. I looked over at the nerd, he was on his phone doing something. Not like i care... "Hey nerd what the hell are you doing?" He looked up from his phone and smiled. "I'm texting Uraraka!" I frowned. "Who the hell is that?" He stared at me for a moment. "You don't know who that is?" I got angry. "If i knew who it was whould i be asking?" I said angrily. His smile dropped. "Oh, sorry it's a girl i met at the UA exam." I stared at him then looked at the food that was set down by the old hag. We ate then watched a movie and Deku headed home. He looked sad as he walked out the door.

Deku's POV~
----------------------------------

As i started walking home it started pouring. I ran to my house and walked in and ran up to my room to change. After getting changed into a oversized t-shirt and very short short's, i walked into the kitchen and got in the freezer grabbing a small tub of moose track's ice cream. (I'm sorry i had to it's my fav ice cream!) I sat down on the couch and put on incredible's three. After the movie and finishing my ice cream i threw away the empty tub and walked up to my room and got on my LOV phone. HEY DABI.      YES IZUKU?       DID YOU GET THE LETTER FROM UA?    YES WE DID YOUR EXCEPTED.     AS EXPECTED WELL I HAVE TO GO BYE DABI.       BYE DEKU. I finish texting dabi and smile. After that i text toga to send me the letter from UA.      THE NEXT DAY!!!   I get woken up by my mother holding a letter from UA he explain's that i got excepted and is very excited after a couple minute's of ranting she walk's out to get lunch ready. Seem's like i over slept i get changed into a orange half shirt and short's. I walk downstair's into the kitchen and put on boss baby. Three minute's later she finishes cooking and call's me in the kitchen, i walk in the kitchen and sit down at the table as my mother places my food down i start eating and finish two minute's later in a rush i walk outside and run to kacchan's house. I knock on the and auntie mitsuki answer's. "Oh, hello izuku! I'm guessing your here for bakugou?" I smile and say " No i was wondering if you can give me cooking lesson's?" She get's a shocked look on her face and smile's. "Of course come with me!" We walk into the kitchen and she sit's down and tell's me to make a dish to show her what i know. Thrity minute's later i finish making spicy kosudon i hand a bowl to aunty and warn her it's spicy. She take's a big bite dispite my warning start's breathing heavy. "W-water!!!"  I panic and give her a glass of water. After two minute's she start's, "You really have nothing to learn how about you teach me?" I smile. "Sure what would you like to know how to make. After an hour of teaching Aunty i saw i was going to see kacchan and say goodbye. I walk upstair's with a bowl of the kosudon i made and knocked on the door. "Kacchan i made your favorite spicy kosudon." I hear him unlock the door. I walk in and see him sitting on his bed. I hand him the bowl warning him it's really spicy even his mother agree's. He take's a small bite then contiune's to eat it.

Word Count: 984

Thank's for reading sorry it's so short and took a long time to post anyway's i hope you liked it!!~