Chapter thirty-seven

(a month later)

I started walking to school when i feel a tap on my shoulder i turn around to look behind me only to see kacchan. "oh hey kacchan!" He doesn't say anything for a minute then asks. "are...." He practically whispered. "are you cheating on us..?" He asks and i sadden and start to feel tears welling up in my eyes but i blinked them away as soon as they came.

"kacchan why would i ever cheat on you guys? i love you all way to much to ever betray you and it kinda hurts me that you would ever think i would ever do something like that when you know me.."

He pulled me close and hugged me unaware of the people surrounding us. "i know i just...wanted to make sure i could trust you." I smile and reassure him that i could never leave him  and the others.

(third person)

Izuku and katsuki decide to skip school and cuddle for a while, when they arrived at katsukis house they were greeted by an empty house.  They both walk over to the couch and sit down. After a while izuku got uncomfortable and cuddled up to katsuki and sat on his lap and drifted off to sleep.

Katsuki didn't dare to move. He stayed there even though his limbs were getting numb due to little to none movement. Multiple times he got calls but his phone was on the table and he couldn't reach he just sat there getting annoyed by all the ringing. After a while katsuki finally fell asleep with his arms wrapped around izuku.

(i. made. this. at. midnight.... IM TIRED!)