Chapter Thirty-Eight

An hour later katsuki woke up to a knock on the door. Crap i left the door unlocked! He looked over to the door and it started to open. When it did kirishima and the rest of the baku squad walked inside to see them cuddling.

"AWWWW" Mina almost squealed. Katsuki got her the i'm going to kill you look. Izuku shifted and layed down again. Mina sighed in relief to know she's not going to get killed.

"Why are you here?" Katsuki asked annoyed at them, well all except kirishima. "We wanted to hang out!" Denki said.

Kirishima walked over to the couch where the two were laying and layed down with them. The baku squad was shooketh. "i thought we already told them?" Katsuki said.

"We did?" Kirishima also thought they did as well.

"uhhhh you did but we didn't really believe it.." Sero says nervously.

Izuku lifted his head up tiredly. Kirishima patted izuku head which soothed him back sleep. "Hey uh guys i think y'all might need to leave before you wake izu."

Kirishima said to the rest of the baku squad. They all looked at izuku then katsuki. "yeah sure i don't wanna get killed today." Mina said as she dragged the others out of the house.

"Finally!" Snarled katsuki. He looked down and smiled at izuku. Kirishima started to lay down with them and got comfortable. After a while of laying down together katsuki fell asleep.

An hour after katsuki fell asleep izuku woke up. i'm gonna go home..i'll leave a note. Izuku walked into the kitchen and grabbed a peice of paper and a pen and wrote: hey kacchan, sharky! I woke and and wanted to go home so if you want to see me later you know where i am!❤️

Izuku opened the door and got on his modercycle and rode home. Once he got to the front door he opened it and a cold breeze flow out. "todoroki must have been using his ice again." Izuku smiled. "Sorry izu!" Todoroki yelled as he ran down stairs. "It's fine shoto!" Izuku said as he hugged todoroki.

Once izuku got back up to his room he layed down in his bed and falls asleep.

(The next day)

Izuku was shaken awake by his mother. "izuku! do you know what day it is!?" She asked excitedly.

"No no i don't." He said rubbing his eyes. "it's your birthday!!" She said smiling. "oh i forgot." Izuku said still laying in bed. "cmon katsuki made breakfast."

She says and izuku imidiatly gets up and started to get dressed. His mother walks out of the room. Izuku looks at his phone and checks the date and it is his birthday.

(hey guys sorry this isn't a thousand words it's just i've been on tiktok a lot cause i haven't had much inspiration. this is only 481 words)