Chapter Three, Wanna Join The League?

Deku's POV~
---------------------------------------

I wake up to see more detail's of the room; across the room there was a light desk that had a computer, notebook, pen, and desk lamp. The room also had a bookshelf by the door that had notbooks, drawing books and some reguler book's to read the room was really nice. There was also a chest full of weapons ~Woah!~ I thought. ~That's so cool!~ I pulled out a retractable sythe and put it in my pocket. ~This would be great for killing.~ I though smiling. ~Wait what!?~ I took it out and i made the sythe some out i smiled. ~Ok only one person.~ I looked around. ~No one here though i like them to much.~ I put the sythe in my pocket and walked into the living room and sat down. "Where is Shiguraki?" I asked Toga "Oh he's still sleeping! What do you need?" She asked happily "Oh i was just going to tell him i'm going out and will be back by midnight, can you tell him?" I smile "Sure!" She blushed but i didn't notice. I walked out and slipped into an allyway and found some people. "Hi i'm Izuku Midoriya what's your quirk's?" They started at me. "My quirk is fire his quirk is ice and his is transformation, what's your's cutie?" I fake blushed. "Oh well my qurik is . . ." I fake blushed even harder. "It's quirk stealer, and weapon making now how about you turn around i have a suprise for you three." I giggled and smiled. They all blushed and turned around. I grabbed the sythe; took a slice around where their neck is; sliced all three of there heads off blood gushed out everywhere. ~Well there goes killing one person today.~

Shiguraki's POV~
----------------------------------------

"Hey Toga where is Deku?" Toga smiled. "Izu-kun said he was going out and will be back around midnight." ~What could he be doing at this time.~ I slept until ten am. I went to bed really late last night. And didn't go to bed until 1:42 am. Two hour's later Deku rushed in and i couldn't see his clothes. "Hey Toga what color clothes did Deku leave in?" She thought for a moment. "Umm izu-kun left in a dark green hoodie and some black jean's." She told me. My eye's whidened. "Then why did i see red." I got a slight smirk. Toga saw me smiling and giggled. "Izu-kun's a killer~" Toga hummed. I nodded; knocked on the door Midoriya answered in short shorts and an oversized black hoodie. "Hey Deku um can you meet all of us in the living room please?" Deku stared at me for a seconed and smiled "Sure!" He said happily.

Deku's POV~
----------------------------------------

As i walk in the room everyone was smiling even Dabi, which was suprising cause i only knew him for a day but i know he's not a smiling type. So something good must have happened. And i also smiled. "What's up?" I asked. Tomura walked up to me and said one thing that made me super happy. "Will you join the league of villains?"I thought about it. "But i don't have a qurik." I said. They just smiled. "We can give you one!" Toga said excitedly. "Sure but i wanna do something first." I said "Ok izu-kun." I smiled at her. "Your quirk is transforming into people by there blood right?" They all looked shocked. "Y-yeah it is!" She said. I took the sythe out from my pocket and made it come out, then i cut my wrist and handed it to Toga. She smiled; got some of my blood and drank it. For a second she stood still "W-wow izu-kun your blood is so good!" She exclaimed. Then she turned into me. "There it is." I smiled, she turned back to normal. "Can i still go to school though i wanna break their hearts when we attack. They smiled and my idea even Dabi, and they said sure.
Two hour's later~

Bakugou's POV~
----------------------------------------

~Where is that shitty nerd he hasn't been to school in two day's.~ I thought but he's probely just sick. Why am i worried about that nerd anyway. I make it to school 37 minute's late. Who care's about being on time. I walk in and see the teacher's not there. "Hey nerd's (idk the bullies name's don't hate me for it.T-T) where's the bitch?" I ask annoyed then i spot deku. "Oh she's not here yet." Say's one of the extra's (This is in middle school btw.) I walk over to the the nerd. "Where the heck have you been nerd." He looked at me for a moment, what a nerd. "Oh iv'e been sick." He smiled i turned my head away and blushed.

Deku's POV~
-------------------------------------

I was confused why Kacchan turned away. I smiled more it made me happy i don't know why until, he turned around blushing a little. I blushed a little while smiling. Kacchan walked away the teacher walked in and started.

At Lunch.

I walked out of the classroom and started walking into the library and grabbed a book and satrted reading while i pulled out a sandwhich from Tomura; started eating while reading. I heard someone walk in the library. It was Kacchan but he was mumbleing so i listened in. "Stupid shitty nerd why does he have to be so cute. I hate myself why do i even like the stupid nerd." He mumbled more but i didn't listen to the rest. The thing that made me blush the most was when he said 'why do i even like the stupid nerd.' He like's me!?  I shook my head and kept eating and reading. Kacchan came up to me and said i'll never get into UA. He walked away and started mumbleing again. "Why did i say that of course he will get in." I smiled at the thought he didn't mean it.

Word Count: 1,007.

I'm so proud of myself.