Chapter Seven, 😈VILLIAN BOSS!!😈

I walk over to kirishima. "hey kirishima have you ever wanted to be a villian?" "what you mean midobro i am a villian im with the LOV." "cool um you want to work with me? im going to be the villian boss..." "oh hell yeah!! count me in!! whats your villian name?" "I put a lot of thought on this, its the Villian Boss" "cool so who do you want to join" "im going to try to get bakugou to join and most of our class" "wow you think you might be aiming to high?" "yeah your right no bakugou, i mean kacchan" "i got an idea" Kirishima wispered a very good idea into my ear all i had to do was just wait till second period. I walk into the classroom to see bakugou sitting in front of my desk like always. As i walk past him i say "hey katsuki" And then i sat down. I looked around everyone was staring at me weird. Bakugou turned around and said. "what the fuck did yo just call me nerd?" I smile. "i called you katsuki, that is your name right?" He looked confused for a split second and then he got angry, he picked me up by the throught and said. "say it again..." "your name is bakugou, katsuki right?" He stared at me then then started to shout. "WHY THE HELL ARENT YOU CALLING ME THAT STUPID NICKNAME!?"

I smirk, "well you always say you didn't like the nickname so im going to stop calling you it, thats ok right bakugou?" He stared at me for a moment then walked away. Everyone in the classroom stared at me and started gossiping. ~i knew they were FAKE~ I walk out of the classroom bowing my head staring at the ground, i walk to the bathroom and took the knife out of my bag that i still had on my back. ~i didn't think i'd use this today...~ I pull the knife up to my wrist, that has no cuts on it i start to press the knife into my skin slowly cutting into my veins. "SHIT!" I yelled i had a good reason to, i didn't mean to cut my vein. I quickly throw the knife in my bag and fast walk to the class, when i got there i stood next to the door listening in. "Deku is so stupid to think we are his friends!!" Momo laughed. "yeah but isn't he acting a little different today?" Uraraka said confused. "now that i think about it he is." she wispered. "i mean he always acted like a baby am i right." She giggled. "yeah!" she laughed. I walk into the room with my arm bleeding a bunch. "Kirishima-kun, i think i messed up while cutting myself." kirishima ran over to me yelling at me. "BOSS I TOLD YOU TO BE CAREFUL!! I SAID YOU COULD CUT A VEIN!!" I looked around the room to see everyone face horrified except for Todoroki-kun and kacchan. I smile. "im fine guys its nothing!!" I try to explain. Momo starts to tear up and the rest of the girls also. "IM SO SORRY IZUKU!" Jiro yelled. ~well thats annoying...~ I frown. I look at jiro full on crying same with every other girl in the classroom.

I got an annoyed look on my face while kirishima bandeges my arm, i start to yell. "HURRY THE FUCK UP KIRISHIMA!!!" He smirks and hurrys to finish up.

yeah um this is super short but whatever im going to be doing posts more often but they will be shorter like this soo yeah.