chapter thrity-two

I open the front door to my house and i see kacchan todorki mina uraraka kirishima, mostly everyone in the baku and deku squad except mineta. I smile at his absents and let everyone in. The house is very decorated and filled with things every where. When you walk in you see a table with food and drinks. But when you walk into the living room there are cigarettes and alcohol. Everyone grabbed some drinks and sat down in the living room where they started to smoke. Kacchan started coughing since he's new to it but everyone else was fine except for iida but that was expected.

Everyone finished up and was a little thirsty so i opened a bottle of vodka and poured everyone a shot. Mina was the first one to drink her shot and i cheered since the shot glasses were tall and everyone else cheered with me. Next kirishima took a shot and he got a sour face and surrendered defeat. Everyone was still in except for: iida uraraka jiro kirishima denki tsuyu sero todoroki monoma and momo. It was my turn to have a third shot and i chugged it and threw it back on the table. Kacchan took his third like a champ as well.

Mina dropped out after her third and watched with everyone else. The last ones were me and kacchan.

We were at our seventh shot kacchan took his then i took mine and poured another shot kacchan drank half of his and surrendered while i finished mine like a boss. Everyone was cheering for me except kacchan who fell asleep.

I turned some music on and started blasting it. While everyone was dancing to the music i picked kacchan up and took him upstairs to go to bed.

I walked downstairs and started dancing with everyone. It was not for a couple hours that it was midnight and we heard someone knock at the door. I open it to see aizawa and presedent mic at the door. "HEYYY" Presedent mic yelled walking inside. "sorry, he heard music and wanted to party." Aizawa apologized. "no no it's fine i don't mind, come in!" I opened the door and aizawa walked to the living room and started to drink. Presedent mic was dancing with everyone else when kacchan walked down stairs and started grumbling. He walked to me and hugged me tiredly i smiled.

(i hope you enjoyed please follow, vote, and comment! and please have a good rest of your day!!)

(i made this during my seconed period...)