Chapter twenty nine

(okay i'm feeling tired while writing this so let's just say that he explained how shiguraki saved him and no one knew. and inko was saved to but she was at the base. he whispered the part about inko in his ear so no one else knew. Btw when dekus home his mom is there cause the lov dropped her off)

I wake up the next day and it's saterday so i wanted to go shopping with todoroki-kun and kirishima-kun.

(in a gc with kirishima todoroki and deku)

Deku: hey guys so i wanted to go shopping

icyhot: why?

deku: cause it's going to be kacchans birthday soon!

kiribro: sounds good

icyhot: ok i'm in

deku: so meet me at ****** park at 1:39 kacchan is busy then so he won't bother us!

kiribro: IM SO BEING THERE!!

icyhot: yep!! i'll be there!

I say goodbye and i hop in the shower and brush my teeth after. I get dressed and walk into the living room. "mom i'm leaving!" I yell as i walk out of the house. (deku brought 1,200 dollors plus more) I walk to the meeting place and wait for todoroki and kirishima. (ten minutes later.) It's now 1:49 ten minutes past our meeting time and their still not here. I start to think they might not be coming.

(1 hour later)

"..." I start to walk home, as soon as i got home i layed down in my bed with a hand over my eyes. "..." Tears start to stroll down my face until i hear a knock on my door. "izuku honey dinner is ready!" My mother says and i quickly wipe my tears and open my door giving my mother a fake smile. She smiles back and walks with me to the dining room we sit down and eat our meal. After eating i walk back into my room.

I look at my phone to see no notifications from anyone until i get a text from kacchan.

B. hey zuzu☺️

D. hey kacchan!🤗

B. how are you🥰

D. im great! just got done shopping😁

B. what'd you get?

D. oh i just got some all might merch!!☺️☺️

B. ooh~ that sounds cool! 😚

D. yeah it was fun!😁

B. i bet!😚

D. don't you have to get back to-

B. OMG YOUR RIGHT😱 I HAVE TO GO!!❤️

D. bye love you!!🥰❤️

B. love you to!❤️❤️

I set my phone down staring at our messages full of love i smile as tears start forming in my eyes.

(Bakugous pov, before texting deku)

I look over to kirishima and pat his head. "are you sure your free today?" I ask him not sure if he was telling the truth. "of cour-" Is stare at him. "what" His face is suddenly full of sorrow. He started to text shoto and i look over his shoulder.

K. PLEASE TELL ME YOU MET WITH ZUZU!

T. what do you mean why would we meet with him-

T. OMG😰

K. ...

T. i-

K. he must be so heart broken...

T. what do we do?

K. what if we have katsuki text him and see if he says he's sad.

T. i bet he is sad.

K. yeah...i couldn't imagine how it could feel...

(after the whole texting session again)

I looked over to kirishima who was sitting there silent. "..." He started to tear up knowing he broke zuzu's heart. I hugged him.

(back with izuku)

I stare at my ceiling as tears fall down my face i didn't really wanna talk to anyone at this point. I wipe my eyes and walk to the store i was planning to go. I walk into the store and grab a cart. I walk around grabbing some all might merch along with some of my merch. I also grab some hair products that i know kacchan use, but the ones i grabbed are better quality. I grab a black hoodie with a orange cross on it. I go to the self cash register and check out. As soon as i bag up my stuff and pay for it i walk home. When i arrive to my house i see my mom left so i unlocked the door and walked into my bedroom where i had some wrapping paper and tape on my desk.

I grab the wrapping paper and placed some of the all might merch there and started to wrap it. I left some of the merch for me cause why not. I then wrap my merch in some red wrapping paper. (a couple minutes later after wrapping bakugous gifts) I walk into my closet and hide kacchan's gifts in there. I walk out of my closet into my bedroom then into my bathroom. I take my clothes off and jump into the shower.

After i finish my shower i turn the water off and wrapped the towel around my waist. I walk out of the bathroom to see kacchan todoroki and kirishima sitting on my bed in my room. They turn to me and went into a hard blushing state. I quickly grabbed clothes from my closet and changed into them and walked out again. By now it's already 6:20. "um what are you guys doing here?"

(tbc)

(wasn't this a long one☠️)