Chapter 3 : 可愛い男の子

Ꮠ

"well where are we?"

all of them looked at each other, before all bursted out into a fit of laughter. they don't know what's funny with their current situation, they're lost yes. but that doesn't mean the bad weather will ruin their day! and it's their boyfriend's birthday so it's better to stay positive than lose hope.

"gosh, we're bunch of idiots.."

"oof not me jin hyung~ just you." hoseok giggled, fixing his now slightly messy hair.

"whatever you shit, I think it's better if we try to look if someone can help us, I heard that there's a small city around here. I'm not sure where though." the oldest stated, looking around before finally exiting the car. it was very cold, his long coat and scarf can only help for a bit but not enough to keep him fully warm. "uhm.. I can't really see anything around here! it's very.. snowy.." he mumbled to himself, quickly going back inside and caught how jungkook was peeking his head out of the car's window.

"jungkook! that's dangerous! what are you doing.." the oldest sighed, and jungkook just stayed at his same position, looking outside. "I swear to-.."

"no hyung! look! I think there's a cottage near pass these trees!" the younger pointed out, making the oldest peek his head out as well to look at where jungkook was pointing at and he was right! a smoke coming from a chimney he thinks.. but it's worth to try! all they need to do is have someone to check if it is truly a cottage where they could ask for help and see where they are right now. the trees looks stunning that every people who passed by will be in love at first sight with its stunning beauty.

"alright, jungkook was right

"alright, jungkook was right. now we need volunteers to look if there's someone we can ask for help! we need at least two people to check and two back ups as well if ever something happened, alright? are you guys with me?" the oldest asked, looking at his boyfriends who nodded and are willing to take the risk just to get out of the forest because they're starving!

"I volunteer, I can handle the cold weather." Namjoon stated, raising a hand as a gesture of him volunteering. the others nodded, agreeing at his statement knowing that namjoon has a well built body which is enough to protect him especially from this cold weather. "me! I can go, I was the first one to know and see where the cottage is and I have the perfect fit too." jungkook grinned, flexing his biceps with a wink which he earned a back slap coming from jin.

"alright! jungkook and namjoon, then we'll have jimin and hoseok as back up. yes?"

all agreed at the wonderful discussion, amazed at how they all easily managed to agree at the oldest statement. for them this is a serious situation but they shouldn't lose hope and take this chance to find a temporary shelter as well as to ask for help at least someone with a kind heart.

"jungkook and namjoon, tell us as soon as possible if we can ask someone for help there. or just even if it's just a shelter where we can stay at for a bit." the two nodded at the oldest and got ready to get out and walk on their way to the 'cottage' they think they saw. "careful you two! we'll be waiting! don't take too long alright?" the older shouted as the two finally got out, fully wrapped with warm clothes, gloves and a scarf on.

Namjoon and jungkook made sure that they're together, they also told jin to make a flag looking thing just so they won't get lost in the forest. the way there was risky, there was a lot of snow and it's slightly foggy so its extra harder to get to the cottage that they think they saw. they all hope that it is a cottage where they can ask for help.

'~'~'~'~'~'

"humm~ mhn.. mhn.." yoongi hummed, a nice song playing in the background as he burns woods in the chimney to keep himself warm, he knows his hyung won't be here with him for weeks.. the thought saddens him but of course all he can do is just wait. since he's with no one, he's comfortable only wearing his long white sweater paired with his boxers.

"mhn.. what should I eat for dinner? should I try the new ramen flavor hyungie got me?" he asked, talking to himself before pointing at the bunny stuffie sitting on the counter.

"what do you think mr bun? should we just uhm.. eat that instead? I mean! don't get me wrong! I'll add veggies so it would be very very very healthy!" yoongi stated as if he's trying to convince his stuffie to say yes and agree with his statement.

"I assure you it's gonna be, yummy, healthy, appetizing, yummy... a-and healthy and good!" he grins, explaining to the stuff rabbit. it was quiet for a bit before he started jumping.

"yay! you agreed! okay okay we'll eat the delicious healthy new flavored noodles!" he said while giggling and continues to clean the cottage, making sure it's squeaky clean once his hyung arrived back from work. it excites him because his hyung usually brings him new stuffs to study or sometimes new plushies to sleep with or new interesting books to read! it was still fun to be left alone in the cottage, well! he got used to it.

*knock knock knock*

'huh? who was it? it's too.. fast for hyungie to be back..' yoongi thought, slightly hesitating whether to check or not because it might just be a bird making fun of him again. So without hesitation.. he took the broom just beside the cabinet before he then slowly turned the doorknob, peeking half of his face out while blinking.

"u-uhm hello?"

ˇ ˇ ˇ ˇ ˇ ˇ ˇ ˇ

aaackkkk! sorry for being so inactive! I've been busy and things been pretty rough! but then im back and I'll make sure to update more! this is a promise! ( ◜‿◝ )♡