Chapter 9 : 午餐时间

Ꮠ

"The lunch is served."

Jin beamed happily after he finished cooking their lunch for today. Somehow, Jin's instincts told him to go to the kitchen and he was right, his young boyfriends needed him to cook their delicious meal to enjoy.

He didn't really cooked much, he knows the fact that they're not in their house and it's a little rude to use all the ingredients Jin saw in the kitchen so he decided to serve them a simple mushroom soup which is enough for all of them. Jin will surely make something more appetizing later to fill up their tummies to the fullest.

"Oh Jin hyung? weren't you with Jungkook earlier?" Namjoon and Jimin suddenly showed up. Jin noticed that Jimin was pouting and just laughed it off, thinking its one of Jimin's tantrums once again.

"I was, but then I had to cook something for all of us or we'll starve." Jin answered, placing the big bowl containing the mushroom soup. Hoseok and Taehyung quickly took a seat in front of the table on the side of the kitchen, the long table was placed there, leaned against the wall with enough chairs for them.

"Hoseok, go call Jungkook and tell him to wake up Yoongi. he must be starving as well."

With a sigh, hoseok stood up, walking away to go fetch Jungkook and Yoongi. The other then decided to wait patiently.

"mhnm.." Yoongi on the other side just kept on whining in his sleep, like a sleeping pup while Jungkook just watched him with adoration in his eyes. He wanted to wake the boy up but at the same time he doesn't want to bother the sleeping boy.

A soft knock was heard, Jungkook glancing at it before standing up to open the door to be greeted by Hoseok who's standing there rubbing his tummy.

"Go wake Yoongi up, Im really hungry and i bet the others are too."

Jungkook blinked, he didn't even remember that he hasn't eaten lunch yet only for his tummy to grumble. Hoseok's the only one who heard this making him snicker.

"Go do your work, bunny boy." Hoseok muttered, laughing as he walked away from the room, making Jungkook huff as he walked back towards Yoongi's bed, deciding to wake the pretty boy up.

"Hey yoonie sweetheart? it's time to wake up." Jungkook spoke softly, slightly shaking the boy's small and fragile form. No response from Yoongi.

"hey yoon. wake up, the others are waiting for you hm? time to eat." Jungkook cooed as the boy slowly sat up, rubbing his eyes. he looks still half asleep, the fact that his eyes are barely open and his head keeps nodding off.

"want me to carry you?" Jungkook suggested, he didn't even wait for the Younger's response when he suddenly lifted him off the bed. (yes, yoongi's younger here in this story! it was also mentioned in Chapter 2)

Jungkook didn't had a hard time exiting the room, the boy was light as Jungkook expected. It was obvious considering Yoongi's thin and frail body. he's even gorgeous that way, though Jungkook can imagine chubby Yoongi in his head.

The bunny boy glanced at the kitten in his arms, who was once again fast asleep once they exited the room. Jungkook then started caressing the boy's arm soothingly, keeping Yoongi warm with his body as he pulled him closer to his chest and Jungkook must say that Yoongi's skin is softer than how it looks. Having the boy close gives him more advantage to study Yoongi's kitten like features more. His black hair suits him very well.

"ggukie?" He didn't even noticed that the boy already woke up, rubbing his eyes with his fist before blinking. "why are you carrying me..? already planning to kidnap me and take me home?"

The boy puckered his lips into a pout, clutching onto Jungkook's hoodie as he looked up, batting his eyelashes.

"yoonie tired.. cant fight.."

This made Jungkook emit a soft laugh, shaking his head as he placed a kiss on Yoongi's hair, walking still towards the kitchen.

"No, don't worry, I won't kidnap Yoonie. We just have to eat, Jin hyung cooked something for us."

Yoongi nodded understandingly, deciding to stay quiet as he still feels tired, wanting to go back to his bed but feels a lot more comfortable in someone's arms. He himself is confused why, he feels comfortable around these strangers but at the same time he's still suspicious around them. complicated eh?

"Jungkook?" Jin blinked as he noticed that the said man entered the kitchen with Yoongi in his arms. The bunny boy grinned sheepishly as his boyfriends stared at him with a suspicious look. Jungkook carefully placed Yoongi on a chair who sat there rubbing his droopy eyes.

"Yoongibear, are you sleepy?" Hoseok spoke in a soft voice. he was sitting beside Yoongi so he was able to give the kitty boy a pat on his head, making Yoongi slightly giggle which caused the other to coo at his reaction.

"mhm.. very sleepy sleepy." he mumbled. Jungkook then also took a sit beside Jimin who's currently sulking because Yoongi's getting the most attention. Honestly speaking, Jimin do thinks that Yoongi's indeed cute but he's cuter!

"now let's eat.."

They spent the rest of the day taking their stuffs from the trunk and even tried to move the van near the cottage but because of the thick snow, they couldn't. They also decided to let Yoongi sleep more, since the boy looks so tired and can barely move anymore. They made Jungkook stay with him again because they noticed that the two had gotten closer. The others agreed except for the other two, Jimin and Taehyung, but agreed later on when the others convinced them.

"Hyung.. do you think we'll be able to get out of here?"

Jin glanced back when Hoseok suddenly muttered something that got him thinking. He's honestly not sure if  they'll be able to get out of here, but there's also a small chance that they will, once the storm stopped.

"I hope so, Hoseok. I hope so." Jin gave him a reassuring smile, patting his back before getting the last bag from the trunk. It does seem like they're moving into their new house, the idea itself is funny. Yoongi told them that they have another room that he thinks the other can temporarily stay at even if Yoongi repeatedly said sorry for not having more room. They can fit themselves inside a single room so it's just fine and even thanked the younger boy before letting him sleep.

Now, they still doesn't have any idea where are they. Not even any directions to tell them where is the way back and the way to the city, or it's just probably covered with the snow. But they do hope to go back home as soon as they can. 

ˇ ˇ ˇ ˇ ˇ ˇ ˇ

hi hi ! sorry I was sick, i had my phone taken away bleh >; p anyways, are you guys still readin this? :c

oh and! im about to publish a new book! i might focus on this book more
mwah! ^3^