Chapter 14 : 我们的小秘密

Ꮠ

The day passed by and Jungkook just stayed with Yoongi to comfort the younger. It wasn't that long till both had to go to sleep and Jungkook had to leave Yoongi's room.

"sweetheart.. I need to go now." Jungkook exclaimed softly, caressing yoongi's soft black hair as the boy was already tucked inside his pastel yellow double sized bed, making the boy huff as he doesn't feel like letting Jungkook go. Firstly, because they both have a secret to keep. Second is just because Yoongi doesn't feel like sleeping all by himself.

"can you not go..?" Yoongi mumbled in such a low voice that Jungkook had to lean down and ask for Yoongi to repeat the words he said.

But, instead of repeating what he said, Yoongi's tiny arms wrapped around Jungkook's neck, pulling the older down on the bed before snuggling against his chest. These actions made Jungkook too stunned to speak as Yoongi already found his comfortable spot and already closed his eyes shut, also his grip on Jungkook's shirt was too tight that the older could no longer move and decided to just stay at his current position.

In the end, they both ended up curled against one another.

In the morning, Jin was the first one to wake up, curious on why Jungkook didn't seem to get inside their room last night and he wanted to know why. So he decided to check Yoongi's room and found the both of them trying to fit in the small bed making Jin laugh and shook his head, deciding to let them be and proceed on making their breakfast.

If you are wondering why Jin is not mad even if Jungkook's his boyfriend, well if Jin were to voice out his thoughts, his words would probably be 'I don't even know' he just doesn't know why he can't get mad that Yoongi's close to his boyfriend, or boyfriends perhaps.

The six of them have been together for years now and this situation never happened before, the feeling of once again wanting to protect and cherish someone.

And as these thoughts bothered Jin for a while, an arm suddenly wrapped around Jin's waist pulling him into someone's tight embrace, knowing for sure it was no other than Namjoon.

"hey baby." Jin shivered from the husky morning voice and Namjoon's lips brushing against his ear making him emit a quiet whine that only the two of them can hear.

"Joonie.. I'm cooking." Jin sternly scolded, making Namjoon let him go for a quick second and Jin took this opportunity to get back to cooking yet that didn't stop Namjoon from clinging onto his dear boyfriend.

"I missed you." Namjoon muttered in a slight whining voice, his nose rubbing against the other man's nape which is one of Jin's ticklish spot causing the said man to hit the wooden spatula on the counter and dropped it.

"I swear, Joonie, let me cook in peace." Jin groaned before slightly bending over to grab the spatula and before he can go back to cooking, he felt a sharp smack on his bum, causing him to gasp and emit an embarrassing sound, he knows for sure that Namjoon's probably smirking by now.

The moment he turned around, about to scold Namjoon, a squeak was heard and their eyes landed on Yoongi who was standing by the kitchen's doorway.

People be testing the baby's innocence lately, smh.

"I.. sorry for interrupting!" he squealed and ran back to his room.

"Your hotdog's burning." Namjoon muttered, shrugging as he exited the kitchen as if nothing happened, of course after glancing down at Jin's ass. It is true that as the time goes by people shows their true colors.

"NAMJOON!"

Now let's get back to our baby who's currently in the state of processing the things he had seen the moment he woke up, he can't help but think that maybe he's not a good boy as he thought he was, because he knew what was bound to happen if again, he didn't interrupt.

'seriously! it's my house! shouldn't they be the one feeling embarrassed and not me?!' he thought.

but at the same time he's enjoying their company in anyway, because for the second time someone was there to look after him, cook him breakfast before he can even wake up, spend some time with, share stories with and many more!

at the same time, he was glad to have met them as if it was fated for them to be there, as if it was fated for him to be there and help them.

"Yoonie? what are you doing standing there?" Yoongi's mind was too occupied that he didn't even notice Jungkook already woke up and saw him leaned against the door frame like a weirdo.

"oh uhm.." Yoongi hesitated for a bit and thought that maybe he can trust Jungkook. "I saw Joonie and Jinnie doing something.. naughty." he mumbled, fiddling with his fingers as he awkwardly stood there.

"oh.." Jungkook mumbled, even if he wanted to say something like 'again?! isn't this like the second time this week now??? those freaks..'

"I'm sorry, that must've shocked you huh?" Jungkook muttered, patting the space beside him. "come."

It was as if Jungkook's voice was enough to soothe Yoongi. And just like a dog ordered by his master to come, Yoongi instantly got back on the bed, scooting closer to Jungkook's side who immediately pulled Yoongi in his arms.

"sorry if you.. find them weird and if they made you uncomfortable.. they're just.. well yeah they are indeed weird." Jungkook sighed as he no longer can defend his dumbass boyfriends, no not now, not in this kind of tough and embarrassing situation they placed Yoongi in.

"It's.. it's okay.." Yoongi mumbled, honestly Jungkook's hugs are enough to make Yoongi feel a lot better and Jungkook's soft heartbeating which Yoongi can directly hear in his ear was helpful in anyway to calm his mind.

Jungkook no longer can tolerate his boyfriends' action around Yoongi who's clearly trying to just understand the situation he is in. he knows he needs to talk to them about this matter.

ˇ ˇ ˇ ˇ ˇ ˇ ˇ

the story is about to get interesting 👀
a little treat for namjin shippers!

how are you guys?

and please do leave comments!
I love reading them,
it lifts up my mood.
<8