Chapter 8 : 另一个房间

Ꮠ

"Wait wait, so you're telling me he thought you're about to kidnap him?" Jin chuckled, walking with Jungkook towards the boy's room. Soon stopping in front of a wooden door that was slightly open so Jungkook slipped inside, his eyes wandering around the new room.

"yeah.." jungkook answered. The room was surprisingly big enough, there's a double size bed in the corner of the room, a small drawer beside it and there's a lot of stuffies scattered all over on the top of the bed. The room looks 'childishly mature'? if that's how to describe it, Jungkook thought. Overall the room was clean, the clothes are neatly folded on top of the drawer, a wall clock and the frames against the wall is what caught Jungkook's attention.

The frame contains a picture of a child, the child resembles yoongi's soft features, especially the pouty lips and cat like eyes.

"Is that Yoongi?" Jungkook flinched when Jin suddenly spoke behind him, noticing that Yoongi was already tucked under the blanket, sleeping soundly. He didn't even know he was staring at the picture too intently to not notice Jin behind him.

"I guess it is him.. just look at those fluffy cheeks hyung." the both cooed, deciding to check the other pictures. There's not much to see, just some pictures of Yoongi when he was a child and pictures of some trees, deers and other animals that could possibly exist in the forest.

"he doesn't have much picture of him.." Jin muttered, Jungkook agreeing with a nod as he walked towards Yoongi's bed, sitting on the brown carpet, perfectly placed under the bed. The house doesn't seem a perfect place to live in but the inside sure will amaze you.

"The house is actually pretty big.. I didn't expect that." Jungkook added, shrugging as he glanced at yoongi who squirmed around in his sleep.

"do you think you should go check the others outside? they might be into some trouble. it's much better to check." Jin hummed at Jungkook's statement. The younger was right, they might not know what the others are planning.

"I guess you are right." Jin answered, walking towards the bed to pinch Yoongi's nose and Yoongi who responded with a whine making the other two laugh.

"I'll be the one to stay here with Yoongi. don't worry hyung, I don't plan to do anything weird. You're the only one who can put those peeps out there in their place, so good luck." Jungkook laughed, standing up to push Jin outside, the older who's groaning thinking it's not his responsibility and the others should know that they are old enough to not cause trouble.

"jusst.. why mee.." Jin whined, turning around to get inside the room again only for Jungkook to slam the door on his face, making Jin stumble back, he's pretty glad that his pretty face wasn't damaged. "aishh.."

"Alright Hoseok hyung, let's go check the drawers, there might be some ramen noodles somewhere in here."

The other two now, Taehyung and Hoseok are planning to look around for some food they could possibly eat. It's almost lunch time and the others are probably hungry too but they would be pretty glad if Jin is here with them to help them cook something delicious and appetizing. They've always liked Jin's cooking.

"woah.. there's some baskets of veggies under here." Hoseok stated, crouching down a little as he kept the lower shelves open to show Taehyung what he found. The baskets contains carrots, potatoes, cabbages, eggplants and more just further back behind the other baskets inside. They're neatly kept in there and they seem fresh.

"I think we could make salad.. go check if they have eggs."

They do feel bad having to snoop around to check what they could possibly eat inside a stranger's home, but at least they'd still share the food with Yoongi. They're not that selfish.

"They do have eggs.. just.. the fridge almost mostly contains eggs, some bottles of fresh cow milk too I guess.. and that's mostly it." Taehyung stated, carefully closing the fridge's door shut. Taehyung then took his coat off, it's starting to get hot wearing the thick coat, though earlier it was pretty cold outside.

"Maybe we should go get Jin hyung so he can go cook something for us. I bet he'd be delighted to know most ingredients are already here." Taehyung beamed and Hoseok enthusiastically agreeing with him.

"That's right! let's go then."

"eh? why are you even here with me, that's cheaaating." Jimin pouted as Namjoon just kept on following him since the time the game started and the two found themselves in front of another room.

"I don't really trust you going alone, I'll be honest. Im not sure what are you up to." Namjoon shrugged, glancing at the door in front of them. The door is slightly old but not enough for it to crash down, the door has some carved floral patterns and it looks like as if it's different from all the rooms they've gone pass through.

"Yeah right, im just really curious about the house and like.. why would someone want their house in the middle of the frosty forest?" Jimin huffed, crossing his arm as he uses the other to trace the patterns with his fingers.

"Well I don't know, they could probably just hate people and doesn't like socializing?" Namjoon answered, shrugging once more as he watched the smaller in front of him.

"or maybe.. they could possibly be hiding something?"

Namjoon got quiet all of the sudden and started thinking, soon enough after the long silence, Jimin glanced at him only to find Namjoon staring at him with knitted eyebrows.

"Or maybe.. you're just watching too much movies." Namjoon sighed, smacking the back of Jimin's head softly, not hard enough for it to hurt and did it in a playful kind of way.

"arggh, hyuung! im telling the truth! they could be hiding something~" Jimin smacked Namjoon's arm, wrapping his fingers around the doorknob, ready to open the mysterious door.

"Hey jimin, you could be in jail doing that! you're trespass-"

"oh hush it's locked." Jimin rolled his eyes as he tried to open the door once more but luck is not on his side and the door is indeed locked.

"tch, see? let's just go back and see what the others are up to." Namjoon suggested, dragging the younger with him who's pouting at his unsuccessful plan on trying to open the door, Namjoon didn't even try helping him.

"hmph."

ˇ ˇ ˇ ˇ ˇ ˇ ˇ

hello! another update before I go sleep, love lots and continue reading!