Chapter 15 : 伙计们让我们谈谈

╏⁠ ⁠”⁠ ⁠⊚⁠ ͟⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠⊚⁠ ⁠”⁠ ⁠╏

It was awfully quiet while the 7 boys were eating the breakfast Jin made for them and the others noticed how Jin kept glancing at Yoongi who was just enjoying his food in peace till one finally speak up.

"Jin hyung, stop staring at Yoongi, you weirdo."

after Jungkook's sudden outburst, Yoongi finally looked up from his plate that was almost empty, his cat like eyes landing on Jin who blinked and quickly shook his head.

"ah sorry.. I just.. I just feel bad, I'm so-"

"not now Jinnie hyung, finish your food first."

Jungkook suggested as it wasn't the right time to talk about this matter, not while they're eating their breakfast. Jin can only nod his head and went back to eating his food, the same goes for Yoongi.

They finished their breakfast while doing these weird glances at each other, it may be quiet and peaceful but the eyes sure tell stories.

And as their breakfast ended, they all helped around to clean the table, wash the dishes and tidy up before they went to the living room while Yoongi said he wants to take a warm bath first and decided to give the six guys the privacy to talk.

"so.. what's with this sudden meeting?" Jimin muttered, who was sitting on Namjoon's lap while Namjoon's hand was on Jin's thigh who's playing with Jimin's soft and fluffy hair, while the other two, Taehyung and Hoseok just sat there, waiting for Jungkook to talk.

The said man sighed before he started talking.

"I'm disappointed, especially at you, Joonie hyung."

the others were stunned and was about to protest but Jungkook hushed them to explain why.

"have you guys forgotten that.. we're only here because we have nowhere else to go? have you guys forgotten.. that Yoongi is the one who owns this house?" Jungkook explained.

"Joonie hyung, I expected you to be the one who'll properly handle this situation but I was wrong. Yoongi told me he caught you and Jin hyung doing something.. naughty." Jungkook cleared his throat before speaking once again.

"and yesterday? remember how Jimin made Yoongi cry and Yoongi didn't even get a sorry from you? or from Taehyung as well?"

"I didn't know he cried.." Jimin mumbled, lowering his head down.

Jungkook sighed and crossed his arms.

"that's beside the point.. if he didn't cry and if no one would stand up for him, what would just happen to the poor boy?"

The others nodded and Hoseok decided to join in.

"I didn't even know that something like that was happening, I only knew about what happened yesterday." Hoseok mumbled and stood up from his seat, walking towards Jungkook to give him a pat on his head.

"we all should apologize and thank yoongi for being considerate and patient with us."

"no, not just that. and if only some of you would stop being touchy." Jungkook stated, interrupting Hoseok.