Chapter 4 : 漂亮的家伙

Ꮠ

"u-uhm.. hello?"

it was awkward for namjoon at least, to be standing in front of someone's door step, freezing and shivering, hugging his bulk body with his own arms, waiting for this guy behind the door to respond, the guy only stared at the both of them, blinking.

"uhm.. are you guys.. going to.. kidnap me?" the guy behind the door asked, making the both of them shook their head and took a step forward. "n-no we're not! we're not gonna kidnap you!"

"that's how kidnappers responds!! you guys are gonna kidnap me.. and.. a-and kill me! get my organs!!!" the guy squealed, quickly trying to shut the door close but jungkook being jungkook shoved his hand inside, causing him to get hurt, his fingers stuck between the door and the wall.

"p-please.. help us.. we're freezing and.. and we still have our friends waiting for us.." Jungkook pleaded, his hand still stuck as the guy quickly gasped, opening the door widely just to reveal himself and both of the guys were mesmerized.

"Oh Jesus!! Im sorry! Im sorry! I- I was too scared! and and.. I never got to see other people before! im sorry im sorry!" the guy panicked, pulling jungkook and Namjoon inside and shuts the door closed. he of course first made the injured man sit, going towards the bathroom to grab the first aid kit, he kneeled down in front of jungkook with only pure intentions and nothing more and both of the man just stared at the beauty in front of them, watching the small pale boy treat jungkook's bruised and wounded fingers.

"ah.. I'm really sorry for hurting you.. I was just very scared because I thought im gonna get kidnapped." the boy muttered, his lips forming a small pout which made both of the other guys blush and looked at each other, thinking they're probably cheating at their partners. And finally, Namjoon opened his mouth to talk.

"ah.. it's alright, it's okay. I do understand that because you're living... here." Namjoon stated, looking around making the boy glance at him.

"Yeah.. I guess you guys are good guys.. because.. I would've been dead by now if you guys aren't." he muttered and puts some bandage on jungkook's wound who just stared at him, Jungkook who quickly looked away as the boy looked up to give him a smile. "Are you feeling okay mr stranger?"

Jungkook nodded his head and the boy finally got back up on his feet, only to notice his outfit just now.

"O-oh! uh.. uhmm.. uh please- please don't follow me!" the boy exclaimed, quickly running towards his room to go wear something else, only to leave both of the guys thinking.

"please tell me this isn't cheating-"

'~'~'~'~'~'

"what's taking them so so long?" the Oldest, jin, sighed, looking at his watch that was wrapped around his wrist, noting himself how many minutes both of his boyfriends was gone.

"Hyung..? are they still not back?" Taehyung who was even more worried asked, playing with his fingers while jimin sleeps on his lap, the small guy must've been tired from all the dance practices last time, he always wanted to give his everything when it comes to dancing.

"hmm no.. not yet.. and im still deciding whether to follow them or.. just continue waiting. I mean, jimin already fell asleep." Jin stated, looking far towards where both guys had gone.

"I can go by myself, hyung." Hoseok suggested, the older almost shaking his head but Hoseok was quick to say..

"hush baby.. just this time, us three will be back safe and sound. trust me, we'll be able to go home soon." hoseok stated, giving Jin a kiss on his forehead and with a sigh, Jin finally agreed.

'~'~'~'~'~'

"u-uh.. I hope I didn't took long.. but uhm.. I heard that you guys needs help?" the boy asked, taking the seat across them, looking all soft and fragile. the two nodded their heads, before Jungkook suddenly lifted his hand up.

"uhm, well I guees you're now convinced that we're not bad people.. only if maybe.. just maybe you can tell us your name?" Jungkook stated, chewing his bottom lip as he waited for a response, expecting that they might get kicked out but the reaction was less more than they expected.

"oh! hello hi and hello! Im Min Yoongi!" the boy, Yoongi, beamed with the brightest smile plastered on his face and flashed his healthy gums. "And you guys are..? I just can't keep calling the both of you Mr stranger 1 and Mr Stranger 2" he giggled, looking at both Namjoon and Jungkook.

"Uh yes uhm.. Im Namjoon and this one beside me is Jungkook.." Namjoon introduced, lending his hand out as he expected a hand shake but the boy only tilted his head, looking at Namjoon's hand before taking a candy out of his pocket and placed it on Namjoon's hand.

"So.. why do you guys needs help?" he asked, Namjoon only looked embarrassed yet he can't help but chuckle at the same time, the boy was indeed a cutie and before Namjoon could think furthermore, he cleared his throat and answered.

"We're lost.. We were only supposed to go camping and visit the city but then we didn't expect for a huge snowstorm coming, We have our friends outside waiting.. they're a bit far from this cottage but we just need to ask about where are we.." Namjoon professionally stated and the boy just blinked before sheepishly giving them a smile.

"Im.. Im sorry but I don't really know where am I.." the boy muttered, a sheepish smile on his face as he looked at both of the guy who's confused. "ah please don't be mad.. I'm being honest, I've.. I've never seen outside before.. I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THERE'S A CITY NEARBY!!" the boy exclaimed, pouting as he crossed his arms.

"So... So Im sorry if I can't help."

Namjoon and Jungkook are thinking wether to believe the boy or not, if the boy's only tricking them or what but of course.. anyone melts on who ever looks so cute with a big pout on their pink pouty lips.

ˇ ˇ ˇ ˇ ˇ ˇ ˇ ˇ

hi guys!! another update for I've been a little too mean lately 🥺 this one is kind of rushed, I finished it just now but anyways I hope you guys enjoyed!!!!

and do you guys know sykkuno's "OH JESUS!!"