Chapter 11 : 小屋里令人兴奋的一天

Ꮠ

"Me, as always will be in charge of the cooking, Namjoon is never allowed to enter the kitchen not until it's time to eat."

Right now, the oldest among them, Jin, are giving each of them a role in the house. Jin is in charge of cooking, together with Yoongi or Taehyung. Hoseok and Jimin will take turns cleaning, Jungkook and Namjoon are in charge of the heavy chores. The others agreed with this, even Yoongi who seems so excited after meeting more people who'll look after him and will be helping him around the house.

His condition is a lot better now than before, his temperature is back to normal but he's still getting light headaches.

There's no progress about the weather though, it seems like it's still covered in snow. You can't even see anything through the window because of the heavy snow fall that's happening still. It's been two days and it's still a bit normal for this to happen, well kind of.

"Namjoon and Jungkook, you both might be thinking there's really no heavy chores you both have to do but there is."

Jin muttered, making the two flinch as they diverted their eyes at the oldest who gave them a glance before proceeding.

"what I'm trying to say is, remember that Yoongi said they plant vegetables at the back of their house? both of you will have to harvest some tomorrow, I checked the fridge and the food is almost out." Jin mumbled, glancing at Yoongi who nodded.

"ah huh, it's really different when im alone. actually the food in the fridge is enough to feed me for a month." Yoongi exclaimed, gazing down at his hand to poke his palm.

"but now it's different because there's seven of us. I think that will only last for at least two weeks." Yoongi added and shrugged, looking up to see them staring at him making him quickly look away, feeling even more smaller under their stares.

Yoongi's still not used to it, living with 6 strangers that he barely knows. He's still intimidated and scared at the fact that they might actually be planning to do something bad to him which he thinks they wont. They look like they're good guys and they don't mean any harm.

Well Yoongi doesn't really expect that they'd be close just after a day or so. All he knows is that they needed help and he likes helping.

"alright then, I'll be taking a nap for a bit, it's still early and you guys woke me up, come cuddle me Taetae" Jimin exclaimed, lending a hand out for Taehyung to grab onto as they went into their room which is the guest room.

"we'll be in the living room for now!" Namjoon exclaimed, taking Jungkook and Hoseok with him, leaving Jin and Yoongi alone in the kitchen, the two then glanced at each other before emitting a chuckle.

"are you feeling better, Yoongi-ah?" Jin asked in his soft voice, not wanting to scare the younger now that they're alone in a room. He knows Yoongi might still be suspicious of them and the older understands. I mean, six strangers suddenly appeared to live with you, isn't that strange and suspicious enough?

Also, after Jin heard the younger's story about his past, he realized that Yoongi might've never been given the chance to meet new people and interact with them that's probably why the younger was timid around the other guys. He must be having a hard time trying to fit in.

"Don't you want to ask me something?" Jin blurted out after Yoongi answered him with a nod for his first question.

"uh... ask you something..? like what, Jinnie?" Yoongi mumbled, pulling his legs close to his chest, his chin resting on his knee.

"about what's happening outside this forest? I mean.. I was just thinking that maybe you're curious because you never really got the chance to go outside.." Jin explained, grinning sheepishly as he glanced at Yoongi who giggled in response before his lips parted to speak.

"That's right.. I'm very curious about what's happening outside, I have questions like, is the place they call 'city' as beautiful as the forest? are the people there kind? or like.. am I free to do anything there? those stuffs.." Yoongi giggled once more, his eyes closing before he lets out a sigh.

"I wanted to know about those stuffs, so can you tell me about them, Jinnie?"

'~'~'~'~'~'

"So Minnie, what do you think of Yoongi hm?"

Jimin glanced up, his face close to Taehyung's as the younger spoke those words causing Jimin to grumble.

"well he's annoying."

Taehyung chuckled, about to speak up only to be cutted off by Jimin muttering something.

"that's... what I thought at first because he got most of the attention and I got jealous.. but after a night thinking about it I guess he's not pretty bad.. he's kind enough to let us stay here for a while and welcomed us with wide arms.. that makes him.. well.."

Jimin sighed, rubbing his face before pinching the bridge of his nose, about to continue his statement.

"he's an idiot because of that.. if we were bad guys he would've been dead by now.. but then thanks to him we're safe and we're not suffering and starving outside."

Taehyung cooed, pinching both of Jimin's cheeks as he then pulled the taller more against his chest, arms wrapping around Jimin's waist.

"our little Jiminie is jealous huh? aw, poor baby." Taehyung teased, his chin resting on top of Jimin's head.

"hush Taetae! you were jealous too~ I can sense it!"

"hehehe"

"whAT 'HEHEHE'?! i WANT AN ANSWER NOT JUST HEHEHE" jimin huffed, pinching Taehyung's side who only giggled once again. "TAEEE!"

'~'~'~'~'~'

"OH OH! so.. so you mean you guys have uhm.. uhm the ones you call 'phones' to talk to one another? even.. even if they're across another room?!?!" Yoongi gasped, eyes sparkling from amusement as he eagerly waited for the other's response.

"ah huh, yes Yoonie. even if they're across the road, across town or even across the globe!" Jin exclaimed, laughing at how Yoongi seems so interested in knowing about these stuffs that Jin has been familiar with since he was a kid, it was pretty fun telling him about it.

"I wonder why hyung never told me there's a thing like that.. then maybe him and I could still talk to each other even if he's far away." Yoongi mumbled, humming as he tapped his chin and took all the information in.

"do you have a phone as well, Jinnie?"

"mhm, I do. even the others has too!"

"that's so cool! I wanna have one too! where can I get it?" Yoongi asked, a wide grin plastered on his face, flashing off his gums that makes him look more adorable.

"You can buy one in the city, Yoongibear." Jin cooed as the younger pouted, hearing the word 'buy' made him realize that he still needs money to get one for himself.

"Maybe you can ask your hyung to get you one when he comes back." Jin smiled, wanting to make the younger feel better even though Yoongi looks adorable being all pouty and whiny in front of him.

ˇ ˇ ˇ ˇ ˇ ˇ ˇ

you guys might be curious why I've been gone for so long. I'm actually trying to improve the way I write and been thinking about what could I add to make this story even more exciting and interesting for you guys to read! I'm so so so so!! thankful you guys have been supporting me since the start, I love you guys so so much!

these days im focusing on editing the chapters to make it easy for you guys to read and understand the plot, I've noticed some mistakes so I'm now planning to fix them and add a few more! luv u <8