Chapter 5 : 漂亮的小天使

Ꮠ

"So... So Im sorry if I can't help."

the two quickly shook their head, Jungkook to be the first one to stand up and fix his coat, feeling more better after being warmed up by the fire from the chimney. he didn't even hesitate to ruffle the boy's hair who only seemed to lean close to Jungkook's touch which made jungkook laugh slightly, finally stopping.

"It's alright.. we understand.. but then.. can we maybe just stay here for awhile? my friends and I need a shelter or just somewhere to stay at.. and I promise we'll be out of your sight after getting help." Jungkook stated, sighing as he took his phone out.. still no signal.

"uhm well. how many people are still outside?" the boy asked, lips puckering into a pout.

"well.. we still have four more guys outside." Namjoon was the one to answer the question, standing up as well to stand in front of Yoongi beside Jungkook, apparently almost crowding the young boy.

"Too.. You guys are too muscular.. it scares me.." Yoongi shyly stated, backing away slightly with a gulp as he gripped the hem of his shirt.

"oh- oh.. sorry." The both of them quickly moved away when suddenly there was a knock on the door followed with a soft familiar voice.

"Namjoonie?? Jungkookie?" The guy outside called out and both of them already knew who it was so they quickly opened the door widely for the next stranger which made the other boy's eyes widen.

"ahah! you guys are really trying to kidnap me!" the boy exclaimed and the new guy only noticed him after he said that, the new guy that entered was also probably mesmerized by the beauty and both of the guys noticed it too so Jungkook gave the man a pinch.

"Hoseok, cut it out.. you're scaring the poor kitten." Jungkook muttered, only for the boy to tilt his head and raise a brow, confusion displaying his face after he heard the word 'kitten'.

"kitten?? like.. like small cat? where?!" he gasped, quickly looking around the house, excited to see something he always wanted to see which made the three emit a laugh, Hoseok was the first one to approach the boy, grabbing Yoongi's wrist to stop him from moving around before kissing the back of his hand.

"Here's the kitten." Hoseok muttered which made Yoongi stop from moving around and can only blink, confused on why a single statement can make him blush. "uh.. me? im a kitten? but im not small nor a cat..?"

"oh yes you are, angel." Hoseok once again made the boy blush even more, staring right into his adorable innocent eyes which reminds him of a kitten, both of the guys at the back were amazed at how good was Hoseok at flirting, of course they're sure that they need to talk with the other guys about this.

"a-are.. are you one of their friends?" The boy asked and Hoseok nodded his head, finally letting the boy's hand go with a bright smile. "yes yes, but then.. We still have some other guys waiting outside, we might need some blanket or anything warm so I can go fetch them." Hoseok stated and the other guys also joined Hoseok in front of the boy who quickly stood on the couch to appear taller.

"okay! we've got lots of blanket at my room! I'll get it!" the boy beamed, jumping off the couch and running towards his room to grab some few thick blankets that can warm people.

"he's.. adorable hyung." Jungkook mumbled and the other two nodded, a sigh escaping pass their lips as they stared at the door where the boy had gone to. They're pretty much sure they need to go back instantly for their boyfriends are waiting and pretty much worried about them. They've been together for years now and something like this never happened before, it's unusual but they're very much glad that the boy was willing to help them.

They have so many questions to ask, but for now they have to focus on fetching the other guys a little far from the cottage. Soon enough the boy stepped out with two thick blanket in his arms, walking back to the three who just stared at him as if he's a pet they first just adopted but the three quickly shook it off as the boy started talking.

"I hope this is enough.. I can get another if ever you guys need more!" Yoongi suggested, having an adorable smile on his face as he passed them the two blanket.

"hmm.. maybe.. a thicker scarf? something that can warm me up a little more, I need it so I can get through the cold." Namjoon suggested and Yoongi got an idea, taking his poorly knitted scarf which only Namjoon found cute, the scarf have a small messy knitted cat face at the end of it. Namjoon gladly took it and wrapped the scarf around his cold neck, he can't help but smile.

"now you guys can go and get your friends!! I'll heat up some water so they can have hot cocoa." Yoongi beamed, quickly running to the kitchen and the three took it as a cue to go back out and fetch the other three way back to where they parked the car that is now seemingly covered in snow.

'~'~'~'~'~'

"J-Jungkook?! Namjoon?! Hoseok?! oh thank god you guys are alive!" Jin muttered, sighing in relief as he hugged the three with a smile, jungkook laughed which created a cold smoke escaping pass his mouth.

"We are very much alright hyung, see? safe and sound.. The cottage we found was safe and warm, there's foods and stuffs too." Namjoon explained, giving Jin a pat on his head as he opened the car door just to see Taehyung with a worn out face, only to be replaced with a bright relieved smile.

"are we saved? is someone there to save us?" Taehyung bombarded the three with questions which woke jimin up who seemed to be in a good mood and joined Taehyung by asking more questions.

"Ignore the two.. so what really happened? you two were gone for too long that I thought you were both eaten by some wild animal around here." Jin sighed, rubbing his temples when suddenly Namjoon placed a kiss on his cheek.

"We didn't find anything wild.. but we did found something.. or someone perhaps"

"a kitten."

ˇ ˇ ˇ ˇ ˇ ˇ ˇ ˇ

omy omy omy! sorry if there are some mistakes, I'll fix them tomorrow but for now I gtg sleep! it's 2:13 in the morning, screams.