Chapter 13 : 尴尬的漂亮男孩

Ꮠ

A click was heard as Yoongi was quick to lock the door of his room the moment he got in, his lips all swollen from all the nibbling as he immediately hid his small form under the thick blanket he owns.

Honestly, the boy still wants to stay there and continue eating Jin's delicious food. He didn't ran off because he's already full, in fact it's because he's too embarrassed to be around the others. He doesn't even know how to face them later on. Also, he feels uncomfortable, whiny and sulky that Jimin had to tell the others when he clearly doesn't want to let the others know because he's too embarrassed.

At the same time Yoongi feels bad for invading their privacy and for not knocking before entering, he should've known better.

"I didn't got to finish my noodles.." he mumbled with the smallest pout, grabbing his pillow to cover his face and continued to sulk until he heard a knock on the door.

Yet the boy decided to ignore it, hugging the thick blanket close to his chest as he pretends to not hear anything and just wait for them to leave because soon enough they'll get tired of waiting outside. Well that's what he thought. There was then another knock on his door followed with Jungkook's voice.

"Yoonie? it's kookie.. I'd like to apologize about what happened earlier and I'd like to ask if you're okay."

Yoongi sat up, staring at the door as he then slowly slid off the bed with the thick blanket, deciding to lean on the wall just beside the door.

"you know.. you don't really have to answer that if you don't feel like talking. but can you give me a knock just so I know you're okay and that you forgive kookie?"

Yoongi sighed, his lips pursed as he hesitantly knocked on the door once. On the other side, this made Jungkook smile as he was glad that the boy was responding in any way.

"There must be a lot of questions you'd like to ask yet too embarrassed to face us and do so huh?"

Jungkook emitted a chuckle as his question was answered with yet another knock on the door.

"You see Yoonie.. I respect your personal space and care about you. So I'd like to stay here then let you ask me or tell me about things in a way without invading your privacy, good idea hah?"

Jungkook waited for another knock or response from the younger, but he didn't get any. This made the older sigh as he was about to turn his back and leave but before he could do so, the door knob created a soft click before it opened and a small arm grabbed him, pulling Jungkook inside before the door was slammed shut once again.

"woah there Yoonie." Jungkook exclaimed, blinking before getting a good look at Yoongi whose eyes are puffy, cheek stained with tears with his small and frail body wrapped in a blanket.

"aw baby.. what's wrong? why are you crying?" Jungkook cooed, not even thinking twice as he pulled the smaller into a tight hug, letting Yoongi sob softly in his arms.

Jungkook waited till Yoongi finally calmed down, guiding him back on his bed so the younger can get comfortable till Yoongi started speaking.

"I.. I was just confused.. I didn't know why I cried.. m-maybe it's because I was confused and I.. I feel dumb because after seeing them kiss I.."

Jungkook hummed, caressing Yoongi's soft hair as he tucked a strand behind the Younger's ear. Yoongi couldn't help but blush as he wasn't able to speak out the next word and Jungkook knew he just had to encourage him.

"and? continue baby, I promise none of them would know. only me."

Yoongi took his time to think whether to trust Jungkook or not and he chose the first one which is to trust Jungkook and tell the truth.

"after seeing them kiss I.. I can't get it off my mind! and and.. and it makes me embarrassed everytime.. it makes me feel all weird.. like squirmy and hot."

Yoongi explained in one breath before hiding his face on Jungkook's chest. It felt like as if the younger was rapping but Jungkook was able to at least understand most of it, causing him to chuckle and hug the younger more.

"you're curious and confused aren't you? yet you also have tiny bits of knowledge about what was bound to happen if you didn't disturb them huh? that's why you feel this embarrassed?" Jungkook muttered, making Yoongi blush even more and whine.

"y-yes.. 'm sorry.."

"I saw the book about that thing between both guys.. where'd you get those Yoonie?"

Yoongi blinked before he finally realized what Jungkook meant to say, making him feel even more embarrassed that his emotions might explode any sooner yet he decided to calm down and handle the situation because he's a big boy now.

"my hyungie got it for me.. no he actually didn't but.. he said it was from his friend that reminds him of me and that friend of his is obsessed with books.. w-what I'm trying to say is that the books was given to my hyung for free and and.. my hyung is not really a bookworm so he gave me those and I ended up finding 'that' book."

The book Yoongi and Jungkook was trying to say was actually a manga titled as 'bj alex'. It was probably accidentally mixed up with all the other books about Astronomy, English and some novels. Seeing that manga made Jungkook think that maybe Yoongi isn't that innocent as he looks.

"I see.. it's fine now. thank you for telling kookie. I appreciate it a lot, baby." Jungkook praised, giving Yoongi a pat on his head as Yoongi seems like he doesn't feel like letting Jungkook go, afraid that he'll tell the others about that 'book' and their secret.

"oh hush don't worry, Kookie will never tell anyone. pinky pinky pinky swear and promise." Jungkook grinned before intertwining their fingers together, both laughing as they compare their pinkies.

ˇ ˇ ˇ ˇ ˇ ˇ ˇ

a bit short and rushed, will be checking mistakes tomorrow, I'll be sleeping now zZZZz..

please I love them so much. <8