Chapter 11

It is 8:00 am and we are all rushing to get our stuff packed. We are leaving Mexico so soon! As I get packed and checked out I keep thinking about Kian. When we take a cab to the airport I hold Trevor's hand but it all seems so weird... We get on the plane but this time Kian and Connor switch seats. It's really akward sitting beside the two guys I have feelings for. Kian smiles at me when he sits down. I do too. Trevor doesn't suspect anything but it's still risky. Trevor falls asleep so now I'm bored. Kian asks me if I want to watch a movie so I say yah. We decide on wathching 22 jump street. We laugh at all the really weird funny parts. I slowly drift off to sleep. 

~ AN HOUR LATER~

I wake up to a lot of rumbling and shaking. I start to panic and all the guys and Jenn, and andrea are looking around. "What happening" Jenn shouts. Then the airplane speaker comes on. "Please stop worrying passengers, there is a slight issue with the plane but the pilot has this under control so please get on some oxygen masks and sit down." We all start panicking but we do what we are told. I squeeze my necklace and play with it in my hands. I close my eyes and tell myself that I'm going to be allright. The shaking gets worse. "Passengers please move towards the fire exits. We are all going to get on the inflatable boats. Please help if you are able to but remember to stay calm." I grab Trevor and Kians hands and everyone else links hands to so we stay together. Trevor, Kian, Jc, and Jenn and I and one other girl gets on one boat and Connor, Ricky, Sam, Andrea, and another random person gets on another boat. Everyone finally safely gets in the boats as the pilot jumps off. We watch the plane sink. We all still have our small stuff but they have no reception. Jenn cries into Jc shoulders. "what if we never survive" she says. I didn't want to think about that question so I ignore it....

~ SEVERAL DAYS LATER~

We have still survived with only a little bit of food left. Its raining and it looks like a storm is coming. We all hudle together to protect ourselves from the wet. At least were all together though. It pours and pours and when you think it can't get any worse... it does. The thunder rumbles the sky and huge waves form pushing us away from the rest of the boats. We all panick as we get farther and farther away from the group. Andrea screams "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO" The little boat is basically full of water. Jenn cries again and we all worry about Connor, Andrea, Sam, and Ricky also for the other random people. The other girl hasn't talked for the whole time. Jenn and I try to talk to her but she just huddles up into her sweatshirt. We sit in the wet trying to get somewhere but nothing helps. After what seems like a day the storm passes and the sky clears up Kian and Jc try to paddle us to somewhere before another storm comes. Jenn, Trevor, and I look out for any islands. Out of the blue the girl says something... "thats a nice necklace" she says pointing to my green neckalce. She has a slight british accent that kind f lightness up the mood. I smile at her and she smiles back. She tells Jenn and I that her name is faith and shes 15 years old. She was in Mexico for vacation because shes a famous youtuber/viner/singer in England. She says she has seen Andrea and Jenn's videos but not O2L. "I promise I will subscribe to you and watch your videos as soon as we get home" I try to hold back the fact that we might never get home. All of the sudden Kian shouts "I see an island!!!!!" We all paddle as fast as we can towards the island. I'm so relieved as the island comes closer and closer. Finally we reach it and we all just collapse. 

Hey guys I hope you like this chapter! Comment what you think! <3