Chapter 3

I wake up to see nobody around me.  I walk to the kitchen, only to remember the events of yesterday and also last night. A few tears dribble down my cheek. I see Trevor sitting in a stool eating cereal, listening to music. I also see  Blake texting someone. Blake looks up, smiles then walks out. Trevor notices me, and stands up.

"Hey Trev" I say, weakly.

He takes out his headphones "Hey Ali how are you doing?'

"Still in shock but all right" He walks over and wraps his arms around me. Then his parents come downstairs.

"Hey Allison, we need to talk to you" I nod as follow them into the living room. Trevor stays behind.

"Because of the unfortunate accident, we have a question for you..." I look at them both, seeing their forced smiles. "We want to live with us but not as an adopted child. You don't have any reletives except for your great grandmother, whos in the hospital, so what do you say? You'll still be legally under your grandama's care, but you'll be living with us, and we'll take care of you"

I look up into their eyes. I feel the tears fall down. this is probobly one of the best things thats happened to me in a while.

"Of Course I would!!!! Thank you so much!!!!" I say, through tears of, for once, happiness. I can't believe I'm going to be living with my best friend!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH"  I hear. Thats super high pitched. Of course it was Trevor and his girly screams. He comes towards me doing a weird skippy jump happy dance. We give eachother a huge hug.

"YASSS" He yells. We laugh for a while and I decide I should proboly get my stuff.....

"wait a sec whats gonna happen to my old house" I look at Trevor and he looks at his parents.

They tell me that their going to sell the house and the money will all go to me to use for collage and for emergencies. Wow thats a lot of money!!!! I'm rich!

Trevor comes with me to my house to grab my stuff. I look at all the pictures and everything. I pack everything up that I don't want. I will donate it. I take the photos and put it in a box. My favourite one is my dad and mom and I laying on a grass feild with our old dog Cinna. He died of old age. We our on a backs laughing. We were on a picnic and decided to take some photos. There was the park too. I was about 8. Theres photos of me getting pushed on the swing and going down the slide. I can't take it anymore, I throw the picture at the wall and it breaks into a million tiny pieces. I stare at the glass thinking what have I done. Trevor comes down the stairs with some of my stuff and looks at the glass. I cry into his chest. We sit on the florr crying for a while. He then gets up and grabs the photo. It's not in perfect condition but you can still see us. I smile as he passes it to me. 

"Thanks Trev"

"Anything for you Ali" 

I grab the rest of my things and take one look around. I see something shiny that catches my eye. 

"I'll be right there Trev go without me".

He walks towards his house. I go closer to the object and I smile wide! It's a charm, a heart charm to be exact. My dad found it for me when we were walking back to the car after the picnic. He told me that when I turned 13 he would give it to me but for now he was going to hide it. I guess he forgot where he put it. It was wedged between the broken picture frame. I grab the small delicate heart and feel it in the palm of my hand. I run out of the house with the rest of my stuff. 

When I get back to the house I tell Trevor that I will just be at the mall which is right across the street from us. He gives me a nod and I run outside the house. I find the jewelery shop and I examine everything. Then something catches me eye. I small silver plain chain. I knew it was perfect. I ask the lady how much it is and she looks at me funny.

"Honey you don't want that one, it's plain and ugly". She says in a weird high pitched voice.

I ask her again how much it is and she looks at me in the eyes.

"If you want something that ugly have it for free". I smile and say thank you if though she was a super mean. 

I run across the street back to the house soon to be my house. I find Blake since he's the first person I could find I ask him to put the chain on me.

"Gurrrl who got you this???" I laugh and tell him it was a gift from my parents a long time ago. He smiles at me then wanders into Blake world.

I walk to the kitchen and bump into Trevor.

"Thats so pretty on you"!!!! Trev screams. I laugh at his face. 

"Thanks Trev do you want one too?" We laugh and then his parents come down.

"Allison sweetie we have to show you your new room". They lead me upstairs to Trevor's old playroom where we would always play lego or something.  Everything is cleared out, it's just an empty room.

"Allison this will be your new room, tommorow we will get a bed and paint and the whole shbang".

"Mom never say that again!!!!" Trevor blushes and shakes his head.

"Sorry honey." I laugh.... Wow my very own room at Trevor's house, it's all mine! 

I realize that I don't have a bed so I don't know where I'm sleeping tonight.

"Mom, dad, since Ali doesn't have a bed she can sleep on a matress in my room." Trevor suggests. They both nod and go downstairs.

"This is going to be awesome"! Trev looks so happy! I grab my stuff and I enter Trev's room. 

"Ali lets make a music video"!!! As kids, we would always make funny music videos together. That's what inspired Trevor to do all his apple store dances. We decide on doing What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction. We film and goof off for about two hours. Trev and I both have a youtube channel together, and we also have seperate accounts. We post the vid on our joined channel. Our collab name is Talison but Tali for short. We finish editing and decide to watch a movie. He gets the popcorn and I set up the movie. We found this really funny movie called "Just go with it", it just came out of theatres. It was so funny!!!!! My favourite part was the sheep part. Soon, though, I'm getting tired and so is Trevor. We switch off the movie, and then go to bed.

"Night Trev"

"Night Ali"

Tomorrow is gonna be a fun day.

A/N:

Hey guys I hope you like this chapter! By the way watch just go with it, it's super funny! 

Love Hanna <3