Chapter 12

A/N: Hey guys it's been super long. Sorry I haven't updated, I just had such a really bad writers block. I will try to keep updating though. Thanks so much for 1K!!! Another reason I haven't been updating is because of another story. If you want to check it out it's called "A New Start". Go check it out and tell me what you think.

I wake up with a bunch of sand on my face. everyone else is still collapsed onto the beach. I go and wake them up. It's seems like an hour has passes since we came across the island. They wake up and we all hug it out. This island is one step closer to surviving and going home. Kian reassures the group that they will have to find us sooner or later. We are youtubers, someone will notice. Were all hungry and were running out of food. Jenn and Faith go and build some shelter in case it rains. Who knows how long we will be here. Kian, Jc, and Trevor go find food and explore the little island. I go back to the little boat and empty all the supplies. There is a few cans of food left and some water. I found a water filter so we can never go thirsty. We just have clean the ocean water. I find 3 tents, 3 blankets, and 3 flashlights with extra batteries.There are matches and a lighter and a guide to surviving. I grab as much as I could and went back to where Jenn and Faith were. I told them not to worry about shelter because there were tents but they made some shelter to hang out under so they have something to do. The boys come back successfully with fruit and markings of where the fruit trees were. We much happily on some bananas. The day gets darker and darker and we decide to huddle up. For the tents, Trevor and Faith share one because Faith says he is the only one she feels comfortable sleeping with, I get a bit jealous but I trust Trevor. I have to sleep with Kian but it's okay because Kian and I are really close friends. I wake up a little later after falling asleep. Kian isn't beside me so I get up and just watch the stars.  He sneaks up behind me and I fall over. We both laugh and chat and gaze at the beautiful night sky. It would be so much nicer if we weren't stranded and we were just camping. The sun was coming up slightly so I decide I want to get bait more sleep. I turn to go back to the tent and Kian grabs my hand and spins me into him. We both lean in for a kiss and it feels magical. Different from Trevor. I stop and I look into his eyes. I'm speechless> he takes my hand and leads me into the tent. I fall asleep on his chest. I have made a mistake, I don't know who I love anymore. Trevor or Kian?

A/N: So this was a really super short chapter but like I said I haven't really looked at this story in so long. If you keep commenting and telling me you want an update I will. Thx guys! Love you!<3