Chapter 5

~ FLASHBACK AGE 14 ~

~ ONE YEAR LATER ~

It's my fourteenth birthday and were at the cabin for summer vacation. We all decide to go to the beach to go for a swim. I start vlogging for my youtube channel until Trevor motioons me to come into the water with him and the guys. I laugh as I take off mys short and muscle tank. The guys drop their mouths open as I finish stripping. 

"shut your mouth before you choke on too much air."

They all blush which makes me laugh.

"I'm 14 today, i'm not gonna have the body of a 7 year old."

"Well you act like a 7 year old." Kian says quietly.

"I heard that you poo face."

I jump into the water and I feel a cool rush hit me. Ahhhhhhh the water. I stay under there for a while until I'm sure that the guys are gonna call the firemen. 

"Holy crap we thought you were dead!!!!!!" Connor screams at me!!

"Heh I'm like a fish I can breathe under water for a long time."

BACK IN THE CABIN

I come out of the shower and since were in a cabin theres only one bathroom and it's one floor away from my room. I turn around to grab my clothes when I notice myclothes aren't there. 

"GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

You hear snickers and then laughter for like 5 min. 

"Give me my clothes back or you will not live to see the day". 

I don't know what to do because the towel is super short... oh whatever

I walk out of the bathroom and down the stairs to my room. The boys are smirking at me as I walk bye and Kians holding my clothing. I'm not stupid to reach for it because I know my towel will fall down. I manage to slap him really hard though when I pass him and he winces. Heh serves him right. He drops the clothes and I pick them up and scurry to my room. I change into my pjs and go meet them. There all sitting on the couch and I'm about to sit next to kian...

"don't hurt me" he looks at me really seriously

"sorry kian it serves you right" i blow him a kiss and everyone chuckles. We decide to watch a bunch of doctor who episodes on Ricky's computer. I fall asleep on  Jc and after a while I wake up to see that I'm being lifted by someone but Im not sure who. I fall back asleep in that person arms and I snuggled up. That person was super comfortable though. He lays me down and I hear a faint I love you and a kiss on the cheek. I'm kind of confused........ Who could that be??? I never knew one of my best friends I have known for years could love me...