Chapter 8

The door slams open and we both look up.... 

It's CONNOR!!!!

"Con whatcha doing here?" I ask, and I run up and give him a hug.

"I was on the way back home from a family trip when my car broke down!"

"you can stay here!" I say smiling. Connor is super sweet, it's always a privalege to have him stop by!

"Aww thanks so much Alli!"

"So what happened when i was gone" he looks back and forth between me and Trevor.

"Oh nothing" heh nothing really.......

Trevor leaves and Connor is left with me. "Hey Con what should we do????" 

"Oooo lets go to walmart and harass people and then harass people online!" he grins so evily 

"Connor whats wrong with you? You used to hate doing evil things? I have turned you into a devil!"

We both laugh. Okay so do you wanna do a video for both harassmentss? He nods so we decide should make up a list of 5 weird things and pretend we think the random people work there and ask if they have them... hmmm what should I put on Connors list?

Connors Walmart list:

1. adult men diapers

2. inflateble unicorn horn for men 

3. tampons/pads

4. underwear gloves (tighty whitey)

5. bra hats 

OMG he's gonna die of embaressment.... 

~LATER~

After walmart we are both dying of laughter! A bunch of people got confused and told us where a worker person was... when Connor asked a man for tampons I died!!!! He told him ailse 4 but then Connor asked which is the best in the guys opinion and he was like... "umm I don't wear tampons I'm not sure..." then he had to ask a lady.... sooooo funnnnnny!!!!!!!!!!!! 

For our online harassment we were going to go on omegle and dress up as sumo wrestlers!.....

It was so much fun!!!!!!! Lots of people laughed at us and we met so many nice peopl! YAY internet people!!!! We then suprised some of Connors fans! We decide to watch a movie marathon...

"Ali it's so late can we watch one movie! I wanna sleep tonight!". He looks at me with his cute puppy dog face... so I had to say fine

we decide on watching "Mean Girls" which I have seen so many times! I loooooooooove this movie! (If you haven't seen it watch it) I grab the popcorn and all the blankets and pillows. after the movie I get up and find Connor sleeping... eh I will just draw a mustache on his face. After that I get tired too and decide to go to bed... Goodnight World!!!!!! 

OMG guys it's been such a long time... I have been so busy and tired lately... I know this is another short chapter but I promise the next few will be long. I hope you had a good winter break. Love ya! 

Hanna <3