Chapter 9

It's 10:30 am and Connor and I are just getting last minute things to pack for Mexico. We will meet everyone else at the airport at 11:30 am. I have a medium sized suitcase filled with clothes and another small little bag for my laptop and electronics and my little fold up pillow to sleep on the plane. Connor drives him and I to the airport. When we got there and checked in our bags and everything... we waited for the others to come through it's 12:00 after we have gone through everything... 

"STARBUCKS!!!" I hear Connor yell...

I watch him get a coffe and decide I want something from starbucks too 

"Con can you get me a cotton candy frap?" he nods so i'm happy. 

The first person I see is Kian and Ricky coming towards me with the weirdest faces. Followed by Jc,Trevor, and Sam. I give them hugs and we all say hi. Connor comes back with my frap and the guys decide they want starbucks too. 

"Wheres Jen and Andrea?" right as ask where they are they come running...

"Hey guys!" they both say, they budge in front of kian and ricky in the starbucks line 

"Exscuse me!" kian says in a weird accent.

"your exscused" says Jen and sasses his face Kian blushes and then doesn't say anything back...

We all get out drinks and find a place to sit down to wait for our flight which we are supposed to board in 10 min then departing in another 45 min. We all decide we need seating plans. 

Connor being Connor for some reason made a chart,

Row 1. 

A. Connor B. Ali C. Trevor 

Row 2. 

A. Jc  B. Kian C. Ricky

Row 3.

A. Andrea B. Jen C. Sam 

We all seem happy with where were sitting. The flight attendant soon calls first class on the plane. I have never been on a plane for a very long time. Back then my parents were alive. After they passed I was always very cautious about transportation because they died in a car crash. Trevor sees the tension in my eyes as we walk in the entry way to the plane and he grabs my hand. I smile back at him and he blushes. 

"If you keep blushing like that Trev were gonna call you beet boy" Jen laughs at him.

We get into our seats.. their huge! They have bigger tvs and tray tables. The flight attendents do their thing and Kian and Jc say cheeky comments as she does her demonstration. She gets really mad at them so that when there's beverages she gives them rocks in cups. I decide to watch a movie with Connor and Trevor decides to sleep. Connor and I watch maze runner and we get a bit bored because I have seen this moviewith the boys like 20 times. Kian and Jc grab something out of their bag but i'm not sure what it is  they grab like 7 bottles of silly string. How did they even get that through customs? I guess it's legal. (just pretend it is) they take the caps off and spray them at little sleeping trev! He screams and it's so funny. You can hear a bunch of children and babies crying in second class. The snobby flight attendant comes out to see all the commotion and Jc and Kian accidently spray her all over with the silly string.She screamed and then slapped both of them in the face. We got it on tape it was so funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

After what seemed like 5 mins of flying freely through the air we are getting closer to the ground. I freak out a bit as we get closer to the ground and Trevor grabs my hand. He is such a sweet heart. We land a very bumpy landing and gather our stuff up. Ricky gets a taxi that can fit all of us and our luggage to drive us to the hotel. We check in at the hotel and go to our rooms. Jen Andrea and I are in one room. Ricky Jc and Kian in another room Sam Connor and Trevor. 

I find a nice comfy bed in the corner and unpack some of my stuff in the drawer next to it. Soon I lied down and as soon as I hit the pillow I fell asleep.

Hi Guys, Sooooooooooooo sorry I haven't published in a while I have been just so tired lately. I hope you like this chapter!

Love ya!

Hanna