Chapter 10!!!!!!!!!!

I woke up to the gorgous morning sun. Jen and Andrea are still sleeping so I decide to leave them there. I check the time and it's only 8am. I'm looking through my bad and I find something green. It's my heart necklace I found the day of my parents death. It's still shiny and beautiful. I decide to wear it and keep wearing for the rest of my life. I already lost it once never again. I decide to go see what Trev is up to. I go into the hallway with in my pjs when I bump into Trevor. 

"Hey Trev"

"Hey" he says. 

We decide to go to his room and hang out because girls always need privacy. We watch netflix for a while in his bed when Connor wakes up and chucks a pillow at us. 

"UUUUGGGGHHHH it's to early for brightness" we laugh at his face and steal his phone and take like 1,000 photos of him and sam sleeping. All of a sudden Ricky appears in the doorway in his swim trunks and the hotel robe

"Lets get our tan on" He screams.

Now it's Sam who chucks a pillow at Ricky. 

"no time to be sassy little boy were gonna go swimming" he makes a face at sam and we all laugh

"thanks ricky we will be down in 15 min go down with jc and kian now and we will meet you there" he nods and then runs of to the elevator screaming "tanning time"

Trevor and I laugh and then he looks down at my necklace 

"I remember that!" he says and smiles at me.

After we get changed into our bathing suits then we all go down. A bunch of people are swarmed around Ricky, Kian, and Jc to ask for there autograph and a picture. Teens soon swarm around jen and andrea, Connor and sam. Trev and I run off to find a quiter place. After we relax in the sun for a while and tan a gilr comes up to us.

"OMG I love you guys"! 

she tells us that she watches are colab channel and our personal ones. She talks about loving O2L and a lot of things.

"Are you guys a couple"?

We tell her no but she whispers like she telling a secret "It's okay I ship you guys and I won't tell anyone" we laugh but still tell her no. We chat for a while and we exchange instagram, snapchat, and all that internet stuff. We each have 2 phones one for normal and one for special fans. We give her our special fan phone number but we make her sware not to tell anybody it. She swares and we tell we will know who is the person who gave out our phone number. She smiles happily and skipps away screaming "best vacation ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Trevor and I chuckle. The security decide to close the pool for everyone except us so we can have a relaxing swimming time. We splash around and have a great time. After like 4 hours of playing in the pool we take showers and get changed. I put on sweatpants and a hoodie and go to Kian's room to watch a movie. It was a bit squishy with all of us packed into one room but thats all right it was cozy. I fall asleep on Trevor's lap and Jc has to carry me to my room I know this because I'm like half awake so I made myself super heavy and Jc struggled a bit because I started to kick him but still pretended I was asleep. 

~ TWO WEEKS LATER~ 

NOOOOOO this is our last day before we have to leave Mexico. I'm so sad. I had an amazing time just playing in the ocean and pool and eating so much good food! I don't want this vacation to end. Well since it's our last day we all want to do something special. We decide to go parasailing and snorkling while swimming with the whales and dolphins! I'm so excited! 

We get our swimsuits on and get ready for our parasailing adventrue! When we get onto the boat I'm now super scared. What if I fall into the water. We are told to get a partner. I want to pick Trevor but Kian asks me first. Kian wants to go first and somehow he convinces me. We sit in this little contraption thingie. They count down as the boat gains speed. Im so scared I reach out and grab Kians hand. Kian smiles at me, hmm I never noticed how perfect his smile is.... We soar higher in the air! The view is amazing! We watch the calm ocean beneath us and the sun on the horizen. This is so perfect. Kian looks at me with his attractive eyes and leans in, I don't know why I did it but it all seemed amazing. We both leaned in and kissed only for a few seconds but it was something special. But as soon as I did it I got back into reality. I can't have feelings for Kian I just can't! Trevor's my one and only. He can't find out about this. Kian swares he won't tell. But I just don't know what to do....

We have a great time swimming with the dolphins and snorkleing but all I can really think abiut is Trevor and Kian.... 

Hey Guys, I hope you like this chapter! Which do you ship Tali or Kali. Comment below!

<3