Chapter 7

~AGE 15~

UGGGGGH why is it so bright out? The blinds are open and I can't seem to fall back asleep. Oh well, time to contemplate life. My mind wanders to my best friends. I still can't believe It's been a year since O2L started. They have so many fans! Speaking of them, this summer we're going to have a vacation in Mexico! Trevor, Ricky, Kian, Jc, Sam, Connor, Jen, and Andrea and I are going to be chilling on the beaches, tanning and just having fun. I'm so excited! It's been so long since I have been on a plane. I have about a week before we leave so why don't I start packing now? I grab a bunch of muscle tanks, shorts, t-shirts, 2 pairs of leggings, because what if it gets chilly? I also grab two of my nicest dresses for going out.  I grab my computer bag just to get it ready, and I also find my favorite pair of heels, and pack them along with my running shoes, keds, toms, flip flops, and flats. What? A girls gotta love her shoes. I call the guys up to see if they wanna do a collab together, when I'm done, because I'm bored.

A: Hey guys wanna film a collab today?

S: Sorry I'm busy today

J: Sorry I'm busy too

R: sure! be there in 5

T: Kay do you need me to get anything?

C: yah i do

K: lets do this 

I hang up the phone and put some clothes on. hmmmmmm what to do.......

The boys come over in about 10min

"Hey guys"

Hey they all say 

"So whatcha you wanna do as a collab????

"OOHHHHHHHH we should harass people in Wallmart!" Ricky screams

"No we already did that". 

Trevor then starts singing We can't stop.

"Trev why are you so good! You should teach us how to sing".

"Thats it"!!!!!! Kian screams

So we decide to let Trevor teach us how to sing. It goes really well and it's super fun even though we all know that only Trev and ricky can sing. It turns out Kian can sing country.  

(A/N Who remembers that vid? Use your imagination and prettend there was a girl in it, too ;)

~6 days later~

UGHHHH I still have to pack a few more things for Mexico. But hey, It's valentines day!!!!!!!!! Well, not really. Except all the guys found out we're all going to be in different places for the week of valentines day, so we thought we'd have some fun and make today our unofficial valentines day! Cool, right? Excecept, uhhh... heh I have no romatic life. Then I hear the door bell, who could that be??
I open the door to see Trevor who's holding chooclates. 

"AWWWWWW Trev whats this?"

"From a friend to a friend" he blushes

I blush too. The guys keep telling me that Trevor has feelings for me but I always just ignored them, but now... I don't know, now I just have a feeling that they're right. It's not a bad thing though, not a bad thin at all. Truthfully, I have feelings for Trevor, too. I didn't say anything before, because I couldn't gurantee it. Plus, why ruin a perfect friendship by taking a chance at a relationship that probabley won't work out, resulting in awkwardness and eventually, the loss of the friendship, too. I don't know what to do.... the struggles of life.  You know what I'm just going to do it. Life is full of risks! I plant a kiss on his cheek and he smiles. We both blush deeply and then I hear a bunch of laughter coming from the plants. What the heck? Ricky and Jc hop out of the bushes and scream: