XIV

~Family~

~Vladmir Einzbern ~

"Mom!" Izuku yelled and tackled Rei into a hug. Rei chuckled and wrapped her arms around Izuku, returning the hug with an equal force. Hisashi stood back and watched as Izuku hugged Rei and vice versa.

"I hope you are doing well" Rei said to which Izuku nodded. Rei noticed hisashi and approached him. "Thank you for doing this for me Kuchiki-San. I am truly grateful" she bowed. Hisashi chuckled "You don't have to bow. I was simply doing what was best for my son" he looked at Izuku who had a bright smile on his face. A smile which was only retrieved by Rei and Shoto. "If anything, I should be thanking you!" He bowed which startled Rei "Thank You Rei, and please call me Hisashi" he smiled a bright smile which made Rei blush.

"Y-yes as you wish Hisashi-San" she stuttered. Izuku chuckled as he watches the scene unfold. "Where is Shoto Izuku?" She asked her non biological. "He should be here in an hour or so. You make your self comfortable. I need to go train" he said about to leave before being stopped by Rei "Train? At such a young age?" She asked worried. "Don't worry, it's nothing I can't handle" he reassured before heading to the family dojo.

Hisashi noticed Rei's downcast expression "don't worry, he's in good hands. Vlad won't hurt him" he reassured "Vlad?" Rei asked "who's that?" Hisashi smiled "someone important to me" his face gained a nostalgic expression. "Enough of that, we have much to discuss. Follow me" he said, leading Rei to his office. Rei followed after while the maids tool Rei's stuff to the guest room
______________________________________

Izuku left the mansion and looked for Vlad. He had met the "lively" and the "youthful" Old man, who he had to admit, he had became fond of.

He arrived at the door to the dojo and noticed it was quiet. Normally, in his free time, Vlad would train in the Dojo as far as Izuku knew. While his appearance may be that of a stoic old man, Vlad was anything but. Behind his facade of a loyal and over the top old Butler layed a stoic, disciplined old man with a powerful raging fire in his heart.

"Where is Vlad?" Izuku questioned to himself. Sen formed besides him "why are you looking for the gentlemen?" Sen asked. "To train?" Sen raised a non existent eyebrow "who told you to train with him?" He questioned "Dad" the word "dad" still felt foreign to Izuku, but he had to admit, calling someone who cared about you "dad" brought a feeling of ecstasy, the same feeling he felt when he called Rei "Mom" for the first time.

"I know Vlad is strong but wouldn't it be better if dad or you trained me?" He asked Sen. "Izuku, you may not be able to sense other people's Reiatsu yet but I can. From the moment I saw Vlad, I knew he was strong. Far stronger than your father" he explained. "I can only teach you theoretical things- things that require your mind. Vlad will be able to teach you physical things and how to wield a blade" he concluded.

"How do you know Vlad uses a sword?" Izuku questioned with a tilt of his head. "It is quite simple. The answer lies in his posture. When he stands, his feet are grounded, his body is relaxed but ready to take action. His body looks sturdy and his eyes are sharp. Plus, he is like you and your father" Izuku looked at Sen wide eyed. "You mean their are more like us?" He questioned. "There could be more or there could be no one except you three. The important thing here is that, even if their are more, it is not a guarantee that their heart lies in the light"

Izuku looked at the ground, already accepting the possibility of Sen's words being true. "Anyway, where is Vlad? Sen, you can sense him right?" Sen knowing what Izuku was going to say started guiding Izuku in Vlad's direction.

After walking for a while Izuku and Sen stopped at what looked like a small, worn down workshop.

*Clang*