XV

~Family~

~Free~

It has been 2 weeks since Rei had been released from the hospital. Shouto, Izuku and Rei got to spend some quality time with each other during these two weeks. Izuku had also started his training with Vlad. Having found a passion in forgery, he indulged himself in the art of craftsmanship in his free time with Vlad while not training with him.

Vladmir's training was brutal, Izuku had learnt that firsthand. Where Sen was hard on him, Vlad was brutal.

He was forced to perfect each slash from his blade. Vlad wouldn't move onto another technique unless Izuku had mastered the previous technique to the dot.

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times"

That is what Vladmir said everytime Izuku tried to move onto another technique.

Vlad had Izuku wear weights while they were working on his body. When Izuku complained, Vlad simply answered cryptically.

"You'll see" was what he said everytime Izuku complained.

Sen started teaching Izuku about Spiritual pressure or Reiatsu. How to utilise one's inner energy in various forms. He also taught Izuku how to best use him. Most moves he could currently use and his different forms.

He told Izuku about the two stages of a Zanpakuto.

The Shikai stage. A stage where Zanpakuto users can have access to half of the Zanpakuto's power.

And the Bankai Stage. A stage where the user can have access to most, if not all the power of the Zanpakuto. It is the strongest form of the Zanpakuto.

Izuku had also grown closer to his father. He had heard many stories from his father of his past and the different places he had gone to.

He had also vanquished the doubt in his heart that Inko and Toshinori still loved him. He had accepted that, even though Inko was his birth mother, those two were far from a parent to Izuku and Izumi was far from a sister.

Izuku had found a new family and he was happy. He even got a grandfather figure in his life as an added bonus.

He did not know yet but he his life was about to get happier.
______________________________________

"What!?!" A voice yelled across the kuchiki mansion. Hisashi stood their with a nervous smile on his face while Rei looked guilty.

"M- Mom is getting a divorce and custody over Shouto? Why didn't you tell me!" "Hehe" Izuku looked over to Shouto who was trying to hide his grin and pointed at him with a betrayed expression.

"You knew about this and didn't tell me! What type of friend and brother are you!?" Shouto diverted his eyes, suddenly finding the the fish in the fish tank more interesting than the current conversation.

"Haha! Sorry for not telling you Izuku. You were so concentrated on your training that I didn't get a chance to talk about the topic"

Izuku pouted then sighed "when's the date?" "Today" "The fu-"

*Smack*