XVII

~Heir~

~The Yaoyorozu Family~
______________________________________

Izuku and Shoto sat in the kuchiki family Dojo having just finished a training session.

Both were out of breath, panting heavily. "Have you thought about what father said?" Shoto asked. "...yes" "Do you agree with it though?" Shouto walked over to Izuku, standing besides him. "I do. Not only will it be a show of strength, it will also spread the name of the kuchiki clan to those who might have been living under a rock. Plus, Knowing that the future head of Kuchiki clan will be a hero studying in U.A in the near future will increase our favours with other important personalities"

Shoto sighed "you really have thought this through, haven't you?" Izuku maintained a deadpan look "but of course"

"Young masters" a maid called out. "What is it?" Shoto asked "Their are some guests and Lord Hisashi is calling for you two" She finishes.

"Very well. We will be their shortly" The maid bows and excuses herself.

"Who the hell is visiting father?" Izuku ignored Shoto's muttering "let's go"
______________________________________

Entering the main house in the kuchiki compound, Izuku did not expect to see a familiar face sitting across from his father.

The familiar man was accompanied by two other woman. One, he presumed, was his wife while the other, he also guessed, was his daughter.

He heard a sharp intake of breath besides him and looked to his left. Shoto was staring at the young, raven haired girl. Izuku could see a faint blush spreading across Shoto's pale cheeks.

He grinned.

"Now, now Shoto. You can admire your crush, and possibly future wife, all you want later. Let us make our presence known for no- Ow" Shoto drove his elbow into Izuku's stomach.

Yeah! I deserved that! Agh, he groaned in pain.

Composing himself, Shoto and Izuku stepped further into the room making their presence known to the guests.

"Ah! Izuku, Shoto, about time you two showed up" Hisashi stood up, along with his guests.

"Izuku, Shoto this is-" Izuku stepped forward "-Haruto Yaoyorozu. CEO of the Yaoyorozu Corp. A pleasure to meet you" he shook the man's hand.

Haruto was a tall man. He had a lot of muscle on him. He had short jet black, spiky hair and black eyes.

"I don't recall meeting you before, although I am honoured you know of me" Izuku shook his head in mock disappointment "Father says some... Interesting things when he is drunk" Hisashi scratched his head, embarassed.

Haruto laughed. He then moved towards Shoto and shook his head "A pleasure to meet you Shoto" "No the pleasure is all mine"

"Meet my wife, Yoruichi" Yoruichi was a beautiful woman. She had a lean figure and black hair that flowed down her back, stopping just above her waist. She had grey eyes.

"Nice to meet you boys. Hisashi wouldn't stop talking about you two" she smiled. Izuku gave a nod and Shoto smiled.

"And finally, this is my daughter, Momo" Momo was a beautiful woman, mostly in Shoto's eyes. She had a good figure much like her mother. She had spiky black hair tied into a ponytail. She had cat like black eyes.

"Nice to meet you. My name is Momo Yaoyorozu" she bowed. "Izuku Midoriya" "Shoto Midoriya" Izuku noticed Momo sneaking glances at Shoto and inwardly smiled. At least the attraction was mutual, he thought.