Intro

7th July 1867

It’s been three years since I have been working in the Bristol city museum. The place where I met Margent. Falling in love with her has been lucky for me. She has brought meaning into my life and given me direction towards my future.

“Good evening sir” the horse voice of the security guard of the museum brought me back from my thoughts.

“Good evening John, everything in order?” I replied.

“Everything is all good sir. Are you done for the day?”

“Not quite yet, just thought I will have a look around myself before I leave”

“Alright sir” he says as he walks past me to resume his duty.

I was on passing through the ancient artifact section when I heard a muffed sound that sounded like something had fallen. I walked towards it and found my friend Matthew fallen on the floor, standing above was a demon. It was around six feet tall, he had scaly reddish skin and black horns. Just before he had his chance of finishing Matthew I raised my hand and sent the demon flying. As I was running towards Matthew, the demon got up and headed our way. I looked towards the display of swords that were right behind the demon, with a flick of my hand I set the weapons flying towards him. He was dead before he had time to realize what I had done. 

I turned towards Matthew who was looking at me horrified,

“Well I be damned, what the heck was that” he asked me as he sat up.

I went to him and tried to help him up, “I could ask you the same”

Matthew looked down at the book he was holding on to so dearly,

“Was that book more important to you than your own life Matthew?”

He looks down at the book and runs his hands over the cover, “This isn’t any ordinary book Robert, it’s a book of immense power.”He coughed, “In the wrong hands this book can bring chaos to all of mankind”

“You are hurt, we should get you some help my friend”

“There is no time for that. Where there is one, there can be more.” He hands the book to me, “Take it and promise me one thing”

“Yes” I reply taking the book from his blood stained hands.

“No matter what happens, keep this book safe from the demons.”

“But what so great about this particular book”

“In time you will learn, my frie-” Matthew coughed again and collapsed on the floor as he took his last breath.

                                ***

I Robert Willer, also known as the gifted by demon. The first to own the book in our family. This Book is of great power and has helped me greatly in protecting those in need. I leave this message for all those who came after me. Guard this book with your life and use it was the good of all. For if used wrongly would make us no less than the demons that want it.
                                                      - R.Willer

Willer

Supernatural InvestigatorsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara