15

Felix was thankful to have Sunday to just rest. Don't get him wrong, he's been enjoying hanging out with so many people.

But from going to having one friend to seven...well six, Changbin doesn't seem to want to be his friend.

But it was Monday now, and he had two tutoring sessions.

Jeongin and seungmin.

He knew both of them, sort of.

Jeongin had given him food and seungmin, well seungmin sort of defended him.

He can't make a judgement this early though. Felix barely knows them.

Felix had a couple hours before he had to go to study at lunch with Jeongin.

"Felix!"

"Ah!" Felix jumped, clutching a hand to his chest. "Haru?"

"Heyyy lixie" haru swung an arm over his shoulder as they walked. Felix was a little scared haru was going to make him fall into the canal one day.

"Nice seeing you Haru" Felix smiled trying to match Harus pace.

"Yep, you've totally ditched me the last four days"

"Ah sorry about that" Felix sighed "it's just been the tutoring"

"Nah it's totally cool, I want you to stay in the school so it's important you put it first"

"Thanks haru" Felix smiled "hey you made us early!"

Felix looked at his phone as they approached the school building. Who knew haru was such a fast walker.

"Eh, whatever, let's go hang out for a bit. I'm guessing I'm not going to see you after now?"

"Yeah alright, let's go"

...

Felix slowly walked up the stairs to the student council. He wasn't sure if he'd find Chul anywhere so Felix thought it was important to be wary.

He'd got up the two flights of stairs fairly quickly, thankful not to see him again.

He quickly walked down the corridor and opened the council room door.

"Hey lixie" Felix was instantly met with a couple eyes

"Hey innie, hi every one" Felix bowed his head lightly.

"Welcome lix" Jisung piped up looking up from his textbooks

"Hey ji" Felix walked over, sitting next to Felix

"I'll be out of your way now" Jisung grinned collecting his books and standing up

"Innie thanks you" jeongin stood up, moving to walk Jisung out

"Come on hyunjin" Jisung called at the door

"No I'll stay here" hyunjin smiled, flicking through his phone

"Hyunjin" Jisung gave him a look

"Finnnnneee" hyunjin sagged into the chair before standing up and trudging his way to the door

"Byeeee" jeongin handed them each what looked like a candy cane when they left. "So lixie"

"Yeah?" Felix had just managed to get his books out and set up on the table

"Innie asked channie what you had done on Friday, and innie thinks he can help you further with what channie did" Felix nodded, that was a complicated sentence but he got it.

"Yeah, Chan is a great teacher, but I just find it really hard to understand" Felix said shyly, not even wanting to look at the problems in the text book. Maths just made him sick.

"Ok So..." Jeongin started unwrapping a lollipop "let's start with the easy questions, because innie doesn't want to knock your confidence"

"Alright" Felix nodded, he could tell jeongin was a considering person

Popping the lollipop in his mouth jeongin tapped his pen on the paper. It was a cute glittery pink one with a bear charm.

"So" jeongin wrote down a quick sum " have you ever done balancing equations?"

...

Felix felt sick.

Jeongin would not stop feeding him sweets, he's going to die.

And that was just the start, the maths was even worse.

He took a sip of water, trying to will the sweet taste out of his mouth.

"Are you alright Lixie?" Jeongin asked

"Yeah innie, it's just...frustrating" Felix sighed, running a hand down his face

"Thats why innie is here to help you" jeongin turned to face him, crossing his legs. "Don't worry yourself about it"

"I'll try not to" Felix looked at the clock, five minutes before the next lesson.

"Well, you have seungmin who will help after school" jeongin smiled, patting his head reassuringly "Innie thinks Chan asked if we all wanted to meet up after you were done with tutoring with seungmin"

"Oh really, I think I can" Felix thought to what he had to do "yeah, what was his plans?"

"Jisung and hyunjin said something about ice skating" jeongin shrugged "get it in before they close the rinks for the season"

One problem

Felix was not the greatest ice skater...

Just gonna slide this cute tweet in here...