29

I changed the chapter titles cuz I don't think the song has enough lyrics lol

Not proof read.

Ok so I'm not sure if this is considered non con but I'm putting a warning for it anyway- non consensual kiss but its more like a not unwanted surprise (if that makes any sense)

Felix was incredibly stressed.

He was definitely going to be late for the meeting now. This is because on his way to said meeting he ran into a student carrying a bunch of red paint. As a consequence his uniform looked a mess.

He'd rushed to the bathroom in an attempt to make it look like he didn't murder someone.

The worst part was the student didn't even apologize! They just left the fallen red paint at Felixs feet!

So that meant he was extremely late. Which is going to be incredibly embarrassing to explain. Especially with the red paint still left on him. (It was incredibly difficult to wash off)

This caused Felix to pause infront of the door in a quick attempt to recollect himself.

Opening the door, in 3... 2... 1...

Felix burst in shouting, "please forgive me for being late!"

Then he stopped in his tracks. The room was...incredibly empty.

It seemed to have been left just as it usually was: stacks of books and papers covered all the spare space, Jeongins sweets were squished into the floor, and a load of animal plusses were still left dotted around.

(Felix was very happy about getting his own chick plushie as a present. His seet was on the windowsill next to a plant)

It was incredibly quiet...until...

"NO DONT COME ANY CLOSER!"

Felix jumped in alarm, noting the shout came from the presidents office. He rushed over and threw open the door with such force it slammed against the wall.

"I DONT WANT TISSUE IN MY FACE LEE MINHO!"

Minho?

Hyunjin?

"W-what are you guys doing?" It was an odd situation to walk into if Felix was being honest.

Hyunjin was pressing himself into the corner behind the desk, hackles risen like a cat on the verge of hissing. While Minho had his hand raised containing a ball of tissue which he most likely snatched out of the box on the desk.

It also seemed like this was not a first time situation.

"Felix!"

"Felix!!"

They both said at the same time, then proceeded to glare at eachother.

Hyunjin seemed to be the first one to recollect himself. He brushed his hands down his uniform in an attempt to look more presentable. (As if he hadnt been chased around the desk far too many times to admit).

"Hi Felix, what brings you here?"

To his surprise Minho nodded in agreement.

"Oh...well i thought there was a meeting so I-"

"A meeting?" Minho grumbled, "did you not know it was canceled?"

"No-i how could I possibly?"

Hyunjin and Minho both looked puzzled for a moment. Felix was beginning to believe he got covered in red paint for nothing.