1

And so it begins...
(Not proof read)

"I just don't understand it" Felix took a long sip out of the juice box he'd bought from the vending machine.

"Look" Haru pointed at the numbers on the page with the end of his pen. "Let me explain it again"

"I just don't get maths" Felix groaned "it's all the same to me"

"No-"

"Algebra, fraction, decimals, they all use numbers"

"Here" Haru handed him the glittery purple pen, "how about we do this, I'll solve the problem but make a couple mistakes. You point them out"

"Ok" Felix nodded moving the pen to Harus face

"Hey!" Haru shouted wacking the back of Felix's head

Felix sat, watching. He needed to get better.

Skz academy was one of the most prestigious schools in all of South Korea. Most of the students who attend end up going on to be celebrities or have multi million companies.

To stay in the school, your grades had to be almost perfect. Anything less than a B and you'd be out.

Felix's grades where mostly B's
Apart from English where he has an A, that's pretty self explanatory considering he's Australian
And in maths he has a B-, practically a C

The only reason he got into the school was because he saw a scholarship add on the back of a magazine. He thought it was worth a try

He didn't think he'd actually get in.

Well, now he's two years into his new school. A year away from graduating and is just praying he can get through it.

What school would accept him this close to exams?

So haru, his best and only friend, was helping him. The only reason he didn't have any other friends was because everyone who went to the school were complete snobs.

"Come on Lixie, focus" haru snapped his fingers over his face.

"Sorry" Felix mumbled, focusing back on the maths problem

What is the square root of 222?

"How am I supposed to answer that" Felix sighed

"Here, let's solve it together"

...

Felix sighed, dragging his bag sadly along the floor. It was one of those ones with a strap that went over the shoulder (I think it's like a cross body bag)

He had just failed his maths test, and was going to the head masters office.

Was he going to get kicked out?

As he was on his way he bumped shoulders with someone

"Sorry" Felix mumbled, too upset with himself to reply properly

"Don't fucking bump into me again" the man shouted, felix did not want to deal with this

"Sorry" Felix sighed, continuing his walk.

Once he got to the head teachers office, he knocked lightly. Hoping he wouldn't hear.

"Come in"

Shit

Felix pulled his bag back over his shoulder, careful to not let it snag on his blazer.

"Hello sir" he bowed, walking forward to sit in the chair

"Hello, felix" he had to look on his desk to know his name. " So I've heard you've been having a little trouble with maths. That true?"

"Yes sir" Felix nodded, his palms feeling sweaty. His face going red. He hated confrontation like this. with teachers it's bad, but this is just so much worse.

This man was very scary, he had a stern face, rather old. He also had an intimidating aura. Felix hated whenever he had an assembly with him, he was always terrifying.

"Mm" he hummed, typing a few things on his computer "looks like you're almost at a C"

Moments like this Felix wished he'd never come to this school. All he wanted was to get a better education as where he was from all the schools were really rough.

The uniform even came with the scholarship, the only catch was that he had to stay an hour after school to help the janitor two tumes a week

He didn't mind, apart from he'd always come back exaughested. As he had an hour train ride to go home.

He just thought, maybe if he went to those other schools, he'd be much less stressed.

Felix just nodded, not trusting his voice anymore.

"I'm thinking, you'll need a tutor"

I already have one Felix thought, Haru was a great help.

"So...I'm going to hand you over to the student council"

"NO!" Felix shouted, slapping a hand over his mouth, his already apple red blush moving down his neck and over his chest.

"Felix, I'd appreciate you used your inside voice" the headmaster snapped "As I was saying I would like you to go to the student council office, let them sort you out"

Felix wanted to screan

The student council