19

Content warning: nose bleeds/blood

Not proof read.

Minho didn't really know what love was.

Or well, he'd seen people fall in love but he'd never experienced it himself. Sure he loved his family, three cats, and that one occasional milkshake he buys after-school. But those werent..

They didn't really feel like the love he wanted to experience.

Maybe its just coincidence, but stumbling into Felix that day changed a few things.

All of a sudden he couldn't stop thinking about the blonde boy without his heart fluttering just a little bit.

He wasn't stupid though, it was obvious most of the other boys felt the exact same. You see, Minho was a little more deceptive than the rest of the student council. It was obvious how much everyone liked Felix.

Apart from maybe Changbin and Chan.

And Minho knew it was wrong but, he wanted Felix's attention all to himself. Not in a weird owning sort of way, he just felt most joyful when Felix spoke only with him.

Not that he'd ever admit that. Absolutely not.

The problem was, this new love was hard to process for Minho. He didn't know how to express it.

So whenever he spoke to him, he didn't mean to lash out. Minho likes to think of it like that feeling he gets with his cats. Their so cute sometimes he just wants to aggressively hug them. Thats the same with Felix, he's like a cat.

Seeing him out on the rink just solidified that fact. The way he'd tumble around like a fawn just learning how to walk. How chan would have to slide up next to him and guide him back to the wall.

It was so cute.

What was cute was fucking Jisung rambling his ear off about this stupid blind date he was going to be attending.

"And the guy seems fit! He had abs in his profile!"

"Are you an abs kind of guy?" Minho mumbled, not exactly paying attention.

"Of course I am!" Jisung scoffed, then out of the corner of his eye Minho saw his expression turn sly, "did you know Felix has abs?"

Now that caught his attention. It was almost embarrassing how fast his head whipped around the face Jisungs.

"Come again?!"

"Ohhhh so now you'll listen to me?" Giddy. Was what Jisungs tone could be described as.

"Well of course, Felix is more interesting than you." Minho rolled his eyes to then feel them drift back to Felix again. Who fell on his ass...cute.

"Your making a face, don't be creepy!" The back of his head just got smacked.

"OW! I am not!"

"You totally were, thats how you look at soongie! Your face goes all screwy."

"Shut up." Minho grumbled. His face burned but there were more important things: Felixs abs. The top priority.

Tuning out Jisungs teasing Minho kept his eyes trained on Felix spinning around the ring. Both of his hands were holding onto Hyunjins arms as he span them around. That prick was stupidly good at everything.

On one particularly harsh swing however Felixs tee-shirt rode up just a little bit.

Oh my god.

He really does have abs.

"I told you sooooo." Jisung sang, like the little shit he was.

His brain wasn't listening though, only moving on autopilot as he attempted to get closer. He needed to see them better.

Hyunjin had been hogging him for far too long!

However, there was one fatal thing Minho forgot to acknowledge. He has no coordination and CANNOT skate.

Pretty much as soon as he left the wall he was face planting the ice.

Shittt. That hurt.

Distantly he could hear Jisung laughing but his eyes were more focused on something else.

Drip. Drip. Drip.

Bright red liquid splattered along the cold surface. Leaking with the slightly melted water below and turning pink.

Holy shit his nose was bleeding.

"Oh my god Lee know!" Someone was at his side in an instant. With a sleeve shoved against his nose.

Unfortunately Minho felt far too faint to notice who it was.

"I'm gonna get him to first aid, be back in a second." There was an arm underneath his guiding him to skate off the ring.

Whoever was taking him apparently couldn't skate either because they collided into the wall right before getting out.

That didn't bother minho though, all he could focus one was one new fact.

Felix has abs.

You know when I said I would never write for this again. Surprise. I got motivated.

Also a little Minho pov hehe.

And a voteee! I pre chose 3 people who these fruits apply too and I want you guys to decide!

🍓

🍒

🫒

(Whoever gets picked is going to take Felix back to his house)