40

Not proof read...

"Oh..." changbin coughed, the person he was stood by was obscured from feloxs view, "Felix."

Felix narrowed his eyes suspiciously. Suddenly, a woosh of fabric and a tingle of a key chain the mysterious person vanished.

Annoyingly, Felix couldn't tell whose voices belonged to who in the conversation he overheard. Did changbin break into the office or the other?

"What were you talking about!" Felix tried to smile as if he hadnt heard a word, "I was just going to put these rubbish bags in the trash when I heard you talking!"

Be cheerful. Be cheerful. Be cheerful.

"Oh of course." Changbin seemed to relax, "be my guest."

Now instead of helping him like any good person would do he stepped aside.

The asshole just walked away!

Felix rolled his eyes. For someone so attractive and muscley he could be such a pain. Felix is still holding a grudge from the incident in the car.

Flipping open the main trash cart Felix dumped the bags inside. He dusted his hands off. Ew why did Chan even make him do this.

So far, being in the student council has been nothing but fun. Felix finally was a part of a friend group and had improved his maths significantly.

Its only recently that he's began to feel uneasy. It doesn't seem like bit chan and hyunjin giving him a red rose is a coincidence?

When he went to turn round his foot landed on something.

Clink*

A key chain?

Picking it up with a shaky hand, Felix gulped. Turning the key over there was a little cartoon ferret.

Only one person had that key chain.

It was another one of Chan's plans for group bonding that he called Skzoo. They each received keychains with an animal the group thought resembled them. Felixs was a chicken...

The ferret belonged to Hyunjin.

What? So it must have been Hyunjin talking to Changbin. It made sense!

They were insanely close.

Not to mention that time before when he was in the cafeteria and Hyunjin was giving him the strangest glare.

And in the coffee shop when he felt like he was being watched and Hyunjij appeared out of nowhere!

How long has he been watched like this?

How long has Hyunjin watched him!?

No. He mustn't jump to conclusions! But there's no way anyone else would have this.

So Hyunjin must have asked Changbin to go into the office for him and covered his tracks by storming in with the rose.

But why?

This was obviously something to do with him but what is Hyunjin's motive?

Felix knew he'd been stood out here way to long. Chan might start to come find him if he doesn't return quickly. Not only that, but the sudden shivering feeling that eyes were on him made him rush back into school.

Once inside he kept the keychain hidden.

Hyunjin obviously hadnt meant to drop it. Meaning that he didn't know that Felix was on to him just yet.

He decided the best place to hide it for now would be his locker. So while trying not to get spotted by any of the other council members he snuck over.

He twisted his own key in the lock and...

The whole space was filled with blood red roses. Felix started to feel oddly sick.

Pushing the petals out the way he stored the key carefully in a, now hidden by the flowers, pencil case. Hopefully no one should be able to find it for now.

And with that he made his way back to the council room.

He paused for a moment before going in. He wasn't going to let whatever this was get the best of him.

Once inside he scanned the room. Sporadically sat around were four of the members. Felix also could hear the clicking of a computer in chans office.

Jising was sat watching his phone in the corner.

Seungmin was making a tower of cards with Jeongin on the table.

And finally minho was glaring at the tower of cards as if he could kill it.

The rest he had no idea where in school they were.

Jisung was the first to notice him, unplugging his headphones.

"Hi lix!" He waved, giving him a gummy smile of which Felix returned.

Everyone else gave him a greeting.

Then, jeongin stood up.

"Hey lixie, Innie found this in his locker and it made him think of you."

And from behind his back he revealed a single red rose...

This is taking a bit of a turn...um. As I said in my last note I'm trying to fix the voting system and all that but things are proving a little bit more complicated than I anticipated.

Everytime I try and type any of the members names I just get a rose. Its strange though because the only member who that doesn't happen to is-

🌹