20

Cw: arguing, blood.
Not proof read

Felix watched Minho fall in slow motion.

One moment he was upright then slowly slowly slowly he was smacking right down onto the ice.

It was actually quite horrifying to watch.

Felix knew he couldn't simply do nothing. He quickly took initiative and grabbed Minho and plug up his nose as best as possible.

Luckily he got this tee shirt second hand anyway.

With a quick shout to the rest of the group Felix paraded minho off to find the first aid kit.

It was quite easy to locate.

Now there's not really much you can do with a nose bleed apart from stop the bleeding and add some ice since he hit it.

Luckily after a little check Felix found it not to be broken.

Grabbing a tissue Felix positioned Minho's head and body to lean forward and held it there firmly.

(An- never have someone lean back when they have a nose bleed! If you don't know it can cause the blood to go down the throat and block someone's airways so be careful!)

"I-" Minho grumbled with a cough. "Dont need to be babied."

"Babied?!" Felix said in slight outrage. "You could have broken your nose!"

"Piss off!" Minho shouts, felix was about to feel offended until the boy suddenly recoiled. "Sorry, my nose hurts I shouldn't take it out on you."

Thattts different. Huh.

Minho just apologized to him...

Weird.

"Its fine, i'd be pissy if I got a nose bleed too."

The two lapsed into somewhat of a silence after. It wasn't awkward but it wasn't comfortable per say.

Its easy to forget he barely actually knows these people.

And soon he's going to be tutored by the rest of them. Felix does really need to improve his maths, he doesn't want to be mocked again...or fail.

"Oh look." Felix smiled, "the bleeding seems to have stopped."

"So It has." Minho grunted, voncerting right back to his usual self. Felix proceeded to take the tissue (the part that was clean) and dump it into the bin.

Quickly adding a pump of hand gel Felix rubbed his hands together, "we should be getting back. Don't want the guys to look for us thinking we died."

"Whatever." Minho sprang up too quickly for Felix to worry it may cause him to faint. "Lets go."

"Alrighty."

-

When the two walked out of the first aid room it was surprisingly empty. The ice rink had no one skating on it either.

"Come on." Minho intertwined their pinkies, "let's see if they're outside."

The two walked the short distance to the exit, someone clearly took their skates back as their shoes were sat innocently on a bench.

Once they put them on they stepped outside.

There to meet them was chan and...

Was that changbin?

"There you two are!" Chan said enthusiastic as ever. "Was just about to go in there and look for you myself."

"Where's everyone else?"

"Oh! The rest of the guys had to go somewhere real quick, bit of council biz im sure you can understand, lix."

Felix nodded. Chan seemed to have more to say.

Changbin wasn't looking at either of them, his eyes trained to the floor.

"Minho and I also have to go so I enlisted changbin to assist you on your way home!"

"What- no I don't have-" minho splattered but before he could finish chan grabbed his arm and started dragging him away.

That left just Felix and changbin stood outside of the empty Ice rink.

"So-" Felix begin.

"Lets go." Changbin swiftly turned round and marched to a black, expensive looking car.

Not wanting to cause too much trouble Felix stuffed his hands in his pocket and skipped to follow.

The two got in, Felix feeling slightly intimidated by how nice everything looked.

"Your cars nice." Felix commented, hoping to ease the extremly tense atmosphere.

"Yeah." Changbin replied shortly.

Okkkk then... sure sure sure. Felix could deal with this.

He sat tapping his fingers against his thighs until a gruff voice made him jump.

"Oi, you gonna tell me where you live?" A phone was pushed into his hands.

"Oh right." Felix carefully tapped in his address, shyly passing over the phone.

"Fucking stupid ditz i swear."

Felix felt his stomach drop. The words rang in his mind.

"E-excuse me?" He spoke in quiet disbelief. Changbin turned to look him in the eyes for the first time.

Felix didn't like it, didn't like his piercing gaze.

"It's nothing. Forget i said anything."

The car didn't start.

"No-no! Why would you say-"

"I said it because it's true!" Changbin spat, "you waltz right into the group like a fucking air head and all of a sudden you have everyone fawning over you. Just because you can't answer the simplest fucking maths questions! I don't know what you did to them to make them start acting like that but it won't work on me."

Felix leant back, his head slightly knocking the window.

Changbin was breathing heavily, hands gripping the steering wheel so tight his knuckles turned white.

Tears burned in his eyes but Felix refused to let them fall. He wasn't going to give changbin that satisfaction.

"I never did anything to you." Felix said slowly, anger rising in his voice a contrast to how deep it got. Felix had been told once he had a shockingly deep voice when he wanted it to be. "So get off your high horse and maybe accept your friends can have a new friend!"

"I'm not jealous." He shouted back.

"Well what else could you be! You've had a problem with me from day one and I haven't done shit to you!"

"You have! You're a fucking whore that's what you are! Selling yourself out for a bunch of guys who will soon realise there's nothing else than just some dumb cute boy! At least I save you the trouble by seeing it from the start!"

Felixs breath caught in his throat. He went to pull the car door open but it wouldn't budge.

"Open the door."

"With pleasure." Changbin hissed.

Felix got and out slammed it with a harsh thud.

Uhhhhhhhh hahahahahha whoopsie
🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓 this strawberry will forever haunt those who chose it because this is what you got.

Now you might be wondering L, why on earth did you add this argument this is so unlike you? Well I live for the drama MUAUAHAHAHHA. I was also in the mood for a screaming match.

Wait a minute...did changbin call Felix cute...🤔