37

Not proof read...

Jisung was, how would you phrase it? Pissed the fuck off.

Why is it only now that he realizes everyone has gone off and got smoochies with Felix and he's been left with nothing!

Its almost as if someone is watching him and not voting for him to get a kiss! (👀)

How cruel!

So Han Jisung came up with a dastardly plan. Woo Felix and steal a kiss for himself. It shouldn't be that hard considering Felix for some reason has kissed every mother fucker in the group!

The plan was simple, corner Felix after school and force a kiss out of him!

So thats what Jisung attempted to do. It was a beautiful crisp spring day, the cherry blossom trees just beginning to bloom, birds singing, bees chirping.

"Hey Felix!" He called, just as Felix was collecting his stuff out of his locker ready to go home for the day.

"Oh, hi jisungie!" Felix called in that sunshine way of his that had him instantly melting into a puddle of happy goop.

"I was just wondering..." quick quick come up with an excuse! Should he slam a hand on the locker like they do in movies? Does he dive in for the kill? No what? "Have-have you done the maths homework yet?"

"The maths homework..." Felix scratched his head looking sheepish. If jisung is being honest he thinks its an actual miracle Felix is able to be in this school. "I haven't haha."

"Well!" Now was his chance! Jisung crept forward trying his hardest to smile brightly "how about I help?"

"Hmmm," Felix contemplated.

"Honestly it would be no trouble." Jisung puckered his lips ready to go in for the best smooch he's going to have ever...apart from that one time with a certain someone after they went ice skating AHEM excuse me.

"Oh alright then." Felix did a thumbs up...in unfortunate timing. Consequently smacking jisung in the face and stopping all his kissy attempts.

"Ow!"

"Oh my gosh Jisung I'm so sorry."

So... plan A might have been a fail, but jisung had cooked up a real concoction for his next trick.

The two were sat in the student council room after school, jisung helping Felix with his homework. The atmosphere was relaxed and comfortable, perfect for a kiss.

"Hey Felix." Jisung boldly, might he tap himself on the back for, petted Felix hair.

"Yeah jisung?" Felix turned, his eyes widening for a second before turning slightly lidded. It was insanely attractive.

"I..."

SMACK*

A FREAKING PIGEON???

jisung got bloody kiss blocked by a God damn pigeon. The stupid bird flew straight into the large class window of the council room, comically sliding down ever so slowly.

Felix being the sweetheart he is jumped up instantly, "OH NO IS IT OK???"

And thus forth, plan B failed.

Plan C needed a little more planning. By enlisting Minho with a little bit of bribery Jisung was able to successfully steal his tutoring spot. Hence getting to see Felix once again!

Feeling more confident that ever he thre open the door of the council.......

Achoooo*

Felix sat with a box of tissues, sniffling away.

"I'm so sorry jisung sniff* I have such a bad cold im going to have to cancel the session."

"Oh don't worry about it lix!" His eye twitched.

In the end, Plan C was added to the list of failures.

Plan D was nothing special.

Jisung was quite honestly loosing hope. Maybe he was only destined to love Felix from the sidelines while his slimy friends got all the action- NO! He must not give up!

With a new sense of confidence jisung bound right up to Felix, smacked his hand on the cafeteria table- and the whole room went silent.

People began to whisper.

"Oooo look are they going to fight hehehehe"

"Jisung looks so angry! I wonder what the new council member did"

"Hey can you pass the mayo?"

Clearly, jisung had misjudged his timing complelty. Plan failed.

Just as jisung was thinking he should just scrap the whole idea he heard the squeaking of the council door. A mop of yellow hair poking out.

Stars flew across his eyes as he noticed just who was peaking around the corner.

"Hey jisung..." Felix said quietly, his cheeks growing very red. He slowly moved into the room and took a seat next to him.

"Yes Felix? Is everything alright?"

"I heard that maybe you might have been wanting to give me a kiss so..." Felix shyly pressed their lips together.

Ah success!

Wazzzupppp a month and im back kind of. I'm sorry I'm just really stressed atm so its hard to find time to write. Don't worry I haven't abandoned the book and I won't because I have plans!

Anyway vote time.

🌹

🌹

🌹

Woahhh hang on a sec, why are all the options the same? My apologies, looks like something went a little bit wrong. Just hang on a moment. Aha! All fixed.

🌧

🌤

☀️

Let's keep that error under wraps...I'm not sure why that happened, looks like I'll have to investigate.

It shouldn't be anything too serious...unless someone is messing with my files....NAH thats unlikely.

🌹