36

Not proof read...

Jeongin rounded the corner, looking equally as happy and as worried to see him.

"I-innie," Felix jumped, surprised. He didn't expect anyone to be around.

"What were you doing...?"

"I was just telling changbin he needed to finish this homework assignment" he said. Like a liar.

Jeongin nodded, playing with one of the clips he usually put in his hair. Felix did feel bad, he must of be stressing Jeongin out quite a lot.

"If you say so lixie." Jeongin frowned, then his face did a 180. He bounded up to Felix and looped their arms together. "Well we have class together so let's go!"

Felix nodded, slightly distracted. What was he going to do about changbin? He had thought they were better off now, but apparently not.

"Felix." Jeongin was looking at him, frowning once again. "Are you seriously alright? Does innie need to make you something nice?"

"No no, jeongin I um- i just have been thinking a lot recently." Felix mumbled, giving jeongins arm what he hoped was a reassuring squeeze.

"Dont hesitate to ask me anything lix, I always want to help!" Jeongin grinned, they soon found their way to their classroom. "Just forget about that for now, let's have fun!"

"Alright!" Felix smiled, pulling jeongin to sit down.

~°•°~

"Phewww what a long day" Felix groaned, scraping all his school supplies into his bag.

Jeongin, who had already stood up, smiled down at him. Felix smiled back up, honestly it was so relaxing being around jeongin compared to some of the others In the council. It was like he didn't care at all which was so refreshing.

Felix stood up and began the walk outside.

"Oh lixie!" Jeongin jumped to follow him, "want to go somewhere with me now?"

"Oh sure, I've not got anything to do. Where did you want to go?" Felix questioned.

"Theres this new bakery I've really been wanting to go to!" Jeongin replied, tugging Felix away.

Felix just smiled following along.

Once they made it to the bakery Felix was pushed straight into his seat. Jeongin was going on about surprising him which Felix found sweet.

With a twiddle of his thumbs he leant back. However, he couldn't help but feel like he was being watched. It made his skin feel a little tingly and he shivered.

Looking around outside there didn't seem to be anyone there. He had a good view because of his seat by the window. Must just be him being weird.

If he'd have turned around maybe he would have truly seen who it was?

All of a sudden jeongin appeared gently placing the tray down onto the table.

Felix went to pick some delicious looking bread up until he was stopped.

"Lixie can eat if he pays Innie with a kiss." Jeongin smiled cheerily.

"Really jeongin!" Felix said, exasperated.

Jeongin tapped his lips cutely, Felix couldn't resist. While Felix moved up jeongin leant down and their lips touched in a soft chaste kiss.

Jeongin giggled in delight as they pulled away. He hopped into his seat and picked up the bun Felix was about to grab, holding it up for him to eat.

With a fond chuckle Felix bit a piece of the bun from his hand.

The two got to chatting after that. It was nice to get some one on one time. They talked for a while until they were interuppted.

"Felix!" Someone said from behind him, making Felixs head whip around.

There was Hyunjin, stood just by the cash register having just bought himself a pastry.

"Oh hi hynjin fancy seeing you here!"

Hyunjin came over and squished in next to Jeongin. Jeongin rolled his eyes, but not unkindly.

"I love this place, I came here when it opened recently." Hyunjin pushed his hair away from his face and ate his pastry. Felix couldn't take his eyes off the fluid motion.

"Its my first time coming." Felix mumbled through a bite of bread.

"Ooooo! Have you tried their cookies, they're so delicious!" Hyunjin said excitedly. Felix shook his head and hyunjin looked even more shocked. "Oh my god you've got to try them."

The three of them proceeded to chat for a few more hours, laughing and having fun together.

Felix forgot all about that weird feeling he had earlier. It's not like anything will happen because of it...right?

I'm back and ready to attack.

My exams are finally over so I can go back to the usual schedule. I hope you guys have been enjoying this so far.

We just have one person left and that's jisung!

Whats your favorite colour? Mines lilac :3

Ps if anyone saw that chapter i labeled discussion but i deleted it by accident whoops