Chapter 16

Akaashi's POV
The sun had just risen, and I heard Bokuto call my name. I set down the silver polish and went to his room. After being permitted to enter, I gave a polite bow.

"Is there something you need, Bokuto?"

"Come over here." He said as I walked over. I was again pulled into his lap as he looked at me.

"Kiss me." He said, surprising even me.

"Kiss you?" I asked, Bokuto nodding.

"Yes."

"Bokuto, I do not think-"

"It's an order." He said sternly. I sighed, leaning forward and pressing my lips against his. I could feel Bokuto becoming intoxicated by lust with the kiss. It was normal. But, what was strange... was I felt something stir inside of me. I felt as if I were being intoxicated by our kiss as well. This has never happened before. I've kissed countless humans, but this one was causing an addiction.

Without my master's permission, I deepened our kiss. We both ended up laying back on the bed, our lips interlocked. Finally, I pulled myself away and looked down at the human underneath me.

"Ah... Apologies, Bokuto."

"No need to apologize. I ordered you to kiss me. I never ordered you to be gentle." He said with a small smile. I furrowed my brows slightly when I felt another stitch of his heart mend. I sat up and got off of Bokuto, waiting for him to sit up as well.

"May I ask what that was for?"

"I was curious what it'd feel like." He said, though I could tell it was a lie. He was seeking love from me.

"Master, may I remind you of our contract? I am here to assist you to find and kill your targets. If you ever cease your search, I am allowed to break our contract."

"Why're you telling me this? I know the terms of our contract."

"I am simply reminding you why I am here." I said, Bokuto getting up. He looked at me sternly, almost angry.

"You are still my butler, no? You said yourself, I can use you as I see fit. Wether it be to kill or to sleep with. So I'll do as I please." Bokuto said before walking past me and out of the room. I stood there quietly, knowing he was correct. But I was displeased. If Bokuto used me to heal the pain of his heart and only killed his targets by terms, his soul would be considerably less desirable.

But more worrisome than that, what was the addictive feeling I felt when I kissed Bokuto? I was supposed to be incapable of addiction to such things. Especially with humans. Mm. There was someone who would know all about such things. But I really do not wish to talk to him. But I must know.

Time Skip To Night
Bokuto and his daughter were asleep. I ensured the chores around the estate were done before quietly walking outside, raising my hand to create a portal. I stepped through, walking to where I needed to go. Others in this realm stared, but ignored me as I entered a building.

Ugh. The smell of sex here was horrid.

"Akaashi! What're you doing here?"

"Hello Oikawa." I said politely as he got up and walked over to me.

"Is there something you needed? You never come here."

"May we speak about this, in fresher air." I said, Oikawa laughing and grabbing my hand and dragging me out of the building. I sighed, able to take a breath more clearly now.

"So, what'd you want to talk about Akaashi?"

"I wanted to know something. Something strange that has never happened before to me."

"What is it?"

"I kissed a human."

"...Don't you do that a lot?"

"Yes. But.. What I mean is that.. I enjoyed it. Normally, it is nothing but a simple action to get what I need. But, this time was different. It felt different, and... I wish to do it with him more."

"Heh, sounds like attraction, to me."

"Impossible."

"No not really."

"Demons are not supposed to feel attraction to anything but souls that are being prepared to be eaten."

"And Succubi aren't supposed to feel anything but sexual desire towards anything and anyone. Yet I pretty my only get that feeling around my husband." Oikawa said with a smile. I glanced away from him for a moment before sighing.

"So you think that I am attracted to this human?"

"I think it's possible."

"Well.. What do I do about it. I should not be involving myself with him."

"I'm not telling you what to do Akaashi. Do whatever, you got an eternity. The human doesn't, so do what you'd like." Oikawa said with a shrug. I sighed, shaking my head.

"You were of little use." I said, Oikawa laughing and turning around to leave.

"Sorry Akaashi. But that's what I think. If you REALLY wanna know what I think you oughta do... have some fun with him." Oikawa said, looking over his shoulder at me with a stupid smirk.

Oikawa's POVI returned to the building where Akaashi and I had come from

Oikawa's POV
I returned to the building where Akaashi and I had come from. Once inside, I wandered to the room I knew my husband was in. He looked over at me with a raised brow.

"There you are. You were gone longer than I expected."

"Sorry Hajime. I was talking to a friend about something."

"Oh?" He said as I climbed back into the bed with him. He lifted his arm and laid it over me when I wiggled underneath his grip.

"Uh huh. He's having some love issues." I said, Iwa-Chan nodding in understanding. Just the way he smiled slightly got me excited.

What I had told Akaashi was true. Succubi are basically just supposed to have a sexual attraction to really anyone. We weren't supposed to fall in love. But I did. And I fell hard.

I grinned, kissing my husband deeply. Rolling our positions so he was on top of me. He chuckled slightly, scraping his nails along my thighs, just hard enough to leave light scratch marks. I hummed with delight, pulling away slightly and giving a devious smirk.

"You're always so horny, Toru."

"Mhmm, but you're the only one who can satisfy me Hajime." I said honestly with a giggle. I could tell he was happy, despite the slight angry look he normally wore on his face. My husband tilted his head a bit and pulled me in for another kiss.

"Mm, I love you Toru."

"I love you, Hajime."