Chapter 25

Probs Last Chapter: Working on an Ushiten story so if you'd like, take a look <3

Month Time Skip: Bokuto's POV

I stared in the mirror, looking at the brand that Akaashi had to leave on me when we changed our contract a month ago. Whenever a demon made a contract with a human, they had to brand them. Usually in the form of a marking like a tattoo somewhere. 

The first brand I had was small and hardly noticeable. It was also on my wrist and no one really saw it. But this one was a LOT more noticeable. I didn't exactly hate it, but, I wonder why this one was so much bigger?

 I didn't exactly hate it, but, I wonder why this one was so much bigger?

"Bokuto?" I turned around, seeing Akaashi poke his head in.

"Huh?"

"Are you ready to leave?" He asked politely. I nodded, taking another quick glance at the marking on my back.

"Yeah, I'm ready."

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah. Hey why is this brand you gave me massive? The last one is almost like a beauty mark." 

"This one is much larger because I want it to be visible."

"Why?"

"It shows that you were branded by me. And that you are mine." Akaashi said with a slight smile, dragging his fingers across the large marking. Once he pulled his hand away, he handed me a shirt and helped me change.

"I will go get Mika." Akaashi said, walking off while I fixed the collar of my shirt. I walked off and waited downstairs for the two to show up. Mika giggled happily, hanging on tight to Akaashi while telling him something. For once, Akaashi didn't look TO annoyed by Mika's nonsense rambling.

"Come here baby girl." I said with a small chuckle, taking Mika into my arms. She smiled as Akaashi opened the door for me and we headed out. It was a long walk, but we made it to where we were headed. Akaashi stepped in front of me, knocking while keeping me and Mika behind him.

When the door opened, a white blade was pointed at Akaashi's face. I peaked around Akaashi's body, the angel, who's name I learned was Tsukishima, glaring.

"What are you both doing here. Have you not made us suffer enough?" He asked, Yamaguchi hiding behind him. 

"We have not come to harm you. We have come to make amends." Akaashi said calmly, Tsukishima looking suspicious.

"Why on earth would either of you want to be making amends." He said, Akaashi stepping aside when I gently tapped his arm. Tsukishima looked at me as I held Mika.

"What I did to you was wrong. You only came to save a life, and because of it, I hurt you. So, Akaashi and I have searched tirelessly to fix my mistake. And we've found it." I said, looking past Tsukishima and looking at Yamaguchi.