chapter 15

Lina's pov
I ran up to him and hugged him he also returned the hug but then i remembered that he left me. I quickly pulled away and he was confused. "You asshole u left me 2 year's ago where were you for 2 years huh?
Firstly : you just vanished.
Secendly : you didn't even reply to any of my messages, emails, dms and u didn't even answer my calls u fucking peice of trash.

Sorry L i am so sor-i cut him off by asking another question "where is your sister". She is coming he replied casually but when he saw my face there was a sad expression on his face cause i was fuming with anger. I am sorry and not just me but Sienna is also sorry he said with a sad tone. "Whatever "i was about to walk off but then a hand stopped me i was going to land a punch on who ever had done it because i was that much pissed off at them but it stopped just before it made contact with her face and there she stood with a frightened look on her face because she knew that pissing me off is not a good thing and i am so ruthless when i am angry but soon the look on her face was changed and a sad expression was also plastered on her face and she also said sorry as i was still not convinced i have my infamous grin on my face that they knew really well. What do we have to do to make up to you they both asked immediately. "Well nothing much just join my gang". Okay they said so now are we forgiven? Yes i said with a happy tone as i was happy that my two friends had finally come back. The smile on their faces made the situation better as they were happy to join my gang but i have a question they never wanted to join so why are they happy but that was the least of my worries right now. We all went to my house and Brandon and Sienna were happy to meet Izzy, Hazel and Jade. Jade tried to flirt with Brandon. Hey handsome where were you before and why ddin't we ever met you. He gave me a look that save me from ur friend as he slightly uncomfortable many girls has hit on him but he would get uncomfortable every single time a girl would hit on her and he would seek help from me or Sienna as he says that he can never say no to a girl.

"For fuck's sake  Jade stop hitting on my friend" i said. Why she asked with an annoyed huff. "Cause he is gay u idiot" i said. But he look's straight as fuck she said with an innocent voice and we all started laughing at her. "Well Me and Izzy will be in the study if u need something help yourself or ask Jade or Hazel" i told to Brandon and Sienna and they both said "okay".

What are they both doing here? Asked Izzy. "What do you mean what are they doing here they are the new gang members"i replied. Seriously Lina u trust them after what they did asked Izzy unbelievingly. "Of course not i don't trust them but we have to make sure that they think that we trust them Izzy". "U know i don't forgive and don't forget"i said Yeah i know replied Izzy. "Okay but now we have to do double work as we can't let them know the exact plans so we have to make a fake plan with an every real plan that we make and as they will be in the meeting so we will have to do a fake meeting with them and a real meeting without them". Izzy was listening with a stern look and i knew that she had her work gear on but that would be more difficult as we will have to do the office work and then the double meetings and how we will be able to steal a shipment from a fake place sheq asked. "Izzy we don't need to fake a shipment if we will steal and if they are working for them they will know" i replied and then i told her to explain this to Nate and Zayn and they will explain this to all other members as they are in the ware house.

Authors note
Sorry for the short chapter as i am still working on my writing skills and please let me know if u fond the story boring.