chapter 27

Lina's pov
I was in my office. I told Zayn to bring me a list of things that were needed in the warehouse like weapons and some devices. Zayn left and i saw Ace pass by. So i went to him in order to talk to him.

                                                  Ace's pov
Lina came to me and told me thet we need to talk without even giving me the chance to answer. She started moving and i followed her as if i had a choice other than following her. We went to the conference room.

"Lina why are we here"

Way to go ace she slapped you and this is the first thing you ask. My inner voice mocked me.

"Well this the only room besides bedrooms that is soundproof so duh. And as i told you that we need to talk"

"Umm"

I nodded.

"Do not interrupt me while i am talking after that you can ask anything you want. So firstly i want to apologise for the slap i am sorry that was a little to much. Secondly i do not expect you to forgive me obviously i slapped The Ace Black. But it was not completely my mistake."

"Fine. It's okay"

"No i know you won't forgive me......."

And she started ranting unnecessarily. So i stopped her by putting my hand over her mouth. I know rude but i had to do it. Ahhh."

She bit me and she bit me hard.

"Why did the hell you bite me"

"You could just have told me stop instead of doing what you did. She shrugged. So you accepted my apology?"

"Yeah i did"

"Okay so if everything is good let's be friends"

She extended her hand and i gladly accepted it. After that she left and i was in shock to be honest. After i think about fifteen minutes of complete shock  i went to my gang. I was on my way when i saw and heard Lina snd Zayn laughing togeather. He had his arm draped over her shoulder. They were really close. And to be honest i felt jealous.

                                                 Lina's pov 
I saw Ace and he seemed a hell lot of jealous. This is something new he is jealous of Zayn. Woah i thought to myself. Suddenly an idea came to my mind.

"Listen Zayn you are still single right"

"Unfortunately yes but i am trying on Jade"

"Okay i want a favour. Are you willing to do me a favour?"

"Obviously. What is it?"

"So the favour that i want is for you to act as you like me and ask me out on a date. We will go to that date. It will be a simple dinner for us but we have to portray it as a date to Ace. Understood?

"Yes capatin its crystal clear. You little devil trying to make him jealous."

" He already is just having a little fun."

***************************************************************
                                                 Lina's pov
After sorting all the paper work i decided to call Ava. As it's been a while since i talk to my brother or Ava i called her and she picked up on the second ring.

On call

"Hey Lina"

"Hey Ava how's it going? How is everything?"

"We are fine nothing has happened to us. And even my training is going really good."

"Okay. How is Ayden?"

"Ayden's good but most of the time he is not home. And when he is mostly he is working on his laptop or sleeping."

"Okay. Do you want me to talk to him about it?"

"No its fine i will talk to him."

"Okay then bye i just wanted to check if you guys are all right."

"Bye Lina please be careful"

"Sure Ava you too and don't forget to train. I have been getting your weekly report"

"Sure Lina."
End of call.

I went home as i was tired. Ace wasn't home till now. This situation is getting serious there are no more threats or no attacks i thought to myself. I shook my head and went to kitchen as i needed a cup of coffee. I was about to make coffee when he came and told me.

"Let me make coffee for both of us"

"Sure"

I sat on kitchen island and watched him making coffee. I was so tired i put my head on the island and fell asleep there.

Authors note
Guys i know this is a short chapter but trust me. I have been  trying to update lately but couldn't find the time to do so. I will try to update more and next chapter would be exciting. So stay tuned. Lots of love from my side to all the readers. Thank you guys. Bye