Chapter 34

Lina's pov
I need to talk to ace. I have to tell him about that night. He has been always my savior and i never noticed the man i searched for years has been with me and i didn't even pay much attention to it. That night he gave me a new life new perspective. He was the reason i wanted to have my own mafia the power i craved for it after that night. If i had this power then he wouldn't have to save me. I need to talk to him. I went out of my office and saw Zayn.

"Hey how is she?"

"She is sleeping now. She is hurt obviously he was her brother after all, but she would recover soon. By the way where are you headed to?"

"I need to talk to Ace about saomething"

"What about what Brandon said."

"I'll come tomorrow and we will talk about that."

"Okay. Are you alright?"

"No! I am deeply hurt that the fucker is dead."

"I was really concerned about you bitch"

"I am still your boss." I said with a stern face.

"Sorry boss. I didn't meant it in that way."

I laughed and he was confused and then realisation hit him and i ran. He ran behind me yelling "bitch". After running about half an hour around the ware house. We stopped for catching our breath.

"Okay i shouldn't have done that Zayn but your face was worth it. Come on now. And i need to go"

"Yeah right. Bye Lina."

"Bye Zayn see you tomorrow"

I went to our home. I entered and he hugged me. Woah. I hugged him back. He was surprised that i hugged him back.

"Hey! So happy to see me. Come i'll take you somewhere."

"Where?"

"Come let's go its a surprise and since you took to me to your secret place it's my time to take you to my secret place." I was driving for about half an hour and only 15 minutes more.

"Come on where is this place we are driving for half an hour."

"Be a little patient only 15minutes more."

I stopped the car and he got out of the car and i blind folded him.

"Lina don't do this we are in the middle of nowhere and you choose to blindfold me."

"I think you did it way before i am doing it and besides tit for tat Ace."

He sighed but then he smiled and god i would die for that smile.

"Now come on"

I took his hand and that simple touch. Ugh it was like my body was electrified. It was a tricky path so good he wouldn't remember. I stopped.

"Have we reached there"

"Yeah Ace you can take of your blind fold."

I was speechless to be honest this place never disappoints me. It's always breathtaking. I saw Ace and he was astounded by the place. Its a simple hill but you can see the whole city from here the beach the city the city lights and the starry sky. This place is simply the best view and so peaceful. Not many almost no one know of this place as it has a tricky path. Everything was already settled coz i did it the day before. A blanket was there with pillows a table stand as we have to eat dinner that i cooked and brought it with me it was simple basic chicken Alfredo pasta with red wine.

"So did you like it?"

"I love this how come i never knew of this place"

I just shrugged.

"Come on let's have dinner"

We started dinner and we ate in silence after we were done.

"Ace i wanna tell you something."

"Yes what is it? Please tell me you are not gonna breakup with me."

"No Ace i am not gonna breakup with you. Listen do you remember 5 years ago before my parents died. You saved a girl from getting raped. That girl was me."

"No you can't be."

"Ace i am i am that girl you saved before you even knew that you like me. You have been always may savior and you also saved me on my parents funeral when i was on that shipment raid. And again you saved me the day we officially met. You have always been my savior Ace. You've gotten my back all these years. And you know you are the reason i started this mafia. I was so weak back then i couldn't fight some drunk motherfuckers. I thought that day i wouldn't be weak anymore so i started training i trained hard i started this mafia and look where am i now. All this thanks to you. Thanks to you Ace."

I didn't know i was crying until he wiped my tears from my face and i hugged him and sobbed i don't know why was i crying but i cried and after five years i cried all my heart out. All this time he was calming me down drawing peaceful circles on my back as i held onto him and cried. Finally I stopped crying.

"Uhmmm sorry for all this and sorry i ruined your shirt"

"Its okay love! I have many more shirts. And i am always here for you. I know you want time. You are scared that i'll break your heart. But trust me i won't. I love you Lina i do. And if you want time i am willing to give it to you but please be quick. Well so leave this you know i killed those rapists and that was my first murder. So i went back home i was covered in blood their blood. And when i told my family that i saved a girl from getting raped. They all told me its fine i killed the bad guys."

"I was shocked that it was his first murder. The first guy he killed was because of me. Wow.... I don't know Ace if what i feel for you is love coz all these feelings are new to me but i am sure its a lot more than attraction and way more then liking. I have strong feelings for you."

This time he was the one who kissed me and i was shocked but i don't know when i started kissing him back. He bit my lower lip and a moan escaped my mouth. Again he got the opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth after no time he was kissing and licking my neck. And when he grazed his teeth at my soft spot another moan escaped my mouth and he growled in response. I was wet god what is this guy doing to me. After this heated make out session we both layed comfortably his arms around me in a protective yet gentle hold. He knows i am not ready yet and he respects that. He is willing to wait for me. Wow when did i get this lucky.It was not long when darkness consumed us and we both fell asleep.

Sorry i know its a short chapter but i will try to update soon. I am not feeling well these days and i am not talking about my physical condition so some personal problems and its not a breakup. So sorry. Please don't hate me for this.